Such a "ham"

Have a photo you want to share?
Post Reply
User avatar
felixone123
Working Dog
Posts: 1076
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:08 pm
Tell us about yourself: Rescued our first DS male on Dec 27, 2011. Approx 4 yrs. Rescued from NADSR. His name is Odin. Adopted a 2nd DS from NADSR June 27, 2012. Kai - 6 months.
Location: Fishkill, NY

Such a "ham"

Post by felixone123 »

Odin matches the carpet :lol: and loves having his picture taken
IMG_3547.JPG
IMG_3547.JPG (219.32 KiB) Viewed 1688 times
IMG_3546.JPG
IMG_3546.JPG (197.74 KiB) Viewed 1688 times
Barbara, Odin & Kai
User avatar
Christie M
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1279
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:03 pm
Tell us about yourself: Love my striped beasts.

Re: Such a "ham"

Post by Christie M »

That's so cute. You have a whole safari theme going on there!
Christie Meyer
http://www.northwoodsk9.com
http://www.dutchshepherdrescue.org
http://www.thunderhawkcanine.com

Be proud of the things that you have taught your dog. Be humbled and grateful for all of the things that your dog has taught you. - Unknown
User avatar
felixone123
Working Dog
Posts: 1076
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:08 pm
Tell us about yourself: Rescued our first DS male on Dec 27, 2011. Approx 4 yrs. Rescued from NADSR. His name is Odin. Adopted a 2nd DS from NADSR June 27, 2012. Kai - 6 months.
Location: Fishkill, NY

Re: Such a "ham"

Post by felixone123 »

Christie M wrote:That's so cute. You have a whole safari theme going on there!

:lol: :lol:

Hey Christie, do you know any trainers in my area for Odin?
Barbara, Odin & Kai
User avatar
Christie M
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1279
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:03 pm
Tell us about yourself: Love my striped beasts.

Re: Such a "ham"

Post by Christie M »

Crap, I forgot to ask. I will do so right now. What city are you in again?
Christie Meyer
http://www.northwoodsk9.com
http://www.dutchshepherdrescue.org
http://www.thunderhawkcanine.com

Be proud of the things that you have taught your dog. Be humbled and grateful for all of the things that your dog has taught you. - Unknown
User avatar
felixone123
Working Dog
Posts: 1076
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:08 pm
Tell us about yourself: Rescued our first DS male on Dec 27, 2011. Approx 4 yrs. Rescued from NADSR. His name is Odin. Adopted a 2nd DS from NADSR June 27, 2012. Kai - 6 months.
Location: Fishkill, NY

Re: Such a "ham"

Post by felixone123 »

Christie M wrote:Crap, I forgot to ask. I will do so right now. What city are you in again?
:D I live in Fishkill, NY which is Dutchess County. Thanks so much!!
Barbara, Odin & Kai
Sugars Mom
Working Dog
Posts: 1734
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:16 am
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a Dutch Shepherd mix (without knowing what she was) from the SPCA here in Victoria BC and am now trying to learn everything I can about this breed. My husband and I work from home most of the time so I thought it was time to get a puppy! We have his 2 boys here half the time and we wanted a nice family dog.

Sugar looks like a miniature Dutch Shepherd with floppy ears, and has every ounce of DS traits in her little body!

I hope to learn from other DS owners and share doggy experiences.
Location: Victoria BC

Re: Such a "ham"

Post by Sugars Mom »

Cute...stripes and spots!
Sue (and Sugar)

Image
User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5692
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA

Re: Such a "ham"

Post by Dutchringgirl »

HA !! Love it
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
GSDNanny
Training Dog
Posts: 615
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:13 pm
Tell us about yourself: Dogs are my life, what can I say. GSDs primarily for nearly 50 years til bringing in my first DutchShep about 4 years ago. GSD rescue for 9 yrs, nearly 200 thru my home, rehabbed, adopted out. Been involved in AKC ob, herding, tracking, agility; Schutzhund-DVG; scent detection (HR-water)&narcotics, some patrol work. Mostly herding training at present on my little farm.

Re: Such a "ham"

Post by GSDNanny »

Very pretty, love the 'safari' look! My old GSD who passed away in January used to have all of her lying down photos posed with her one front paw tucked just like that.

Denise Gatlin & Zip, Shooter & the K9 crew

Livin' in the deep south - Louisiana
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: Such a "ham"

Post by Marjolein »

if you ever lost Odin, cannot find him anywhere, look again on that carpet, he blends in SO well :mrgreen:
Image
User avatar
felixone123
Working Dog
Posts: 1076
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:08 pm
Tell us about yourself: Rescued our first DS male on Dec 27, 2011. Approx 4 yrs. Rescued from NADSR. His name is Odin. Adopted a 2nd DS from NADSR June 27, 2012. Kai - 6 months.
Location: Fishkill, NY

Re: Such a "ham"

Post by felixone123 »

Marjolein wrote:if you ever lost Odin, cannot find him anywhere, look again on that carpet, he blends in SO well :mrgreen:

whaaaa :lol:
Barbara, Odin & Kai
User avatar
Schlussdibusti
Working Dog
Posts: 1040
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:25 pm
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a DS

Re: Such a "ham"

Post by Schlussdibusti »

The second pics subtitle could be "it's good to be king"
Eva & Marco BH
Jupiter, Florida
User avatar
Olie
Green Dog
Posts: 236
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:00 am
Tell us about yourself: I am a 32 y.o. veterinarian working in a food microbiology lab, Olaf is cca 1-1,5 y.o. DS adopted from shelter. We are from Croatia.

Re: Such a "ham"

Post by Olie »

Very cute!
Olaf holds his paw exactly like that! haha
Barbara & Olaf
Croatia, Europe (that`s why my english is bad)
Image
User avatar
dutchpii
Just Whelped
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:24 am
Tell us about yourself: Regular guy that found a Dutch Shepherd on Craigslist. I've heard of and have seen these dogs before. I've had three Malinois dogs in the past.

Re: Such a "ham"

Post by dutchpii »

Wow! Odin is awesome looking! What a beautiful face and coat!
Jeff and Pi in Forest Park, IL
User avatar
felixone123
Working Dog
Posts: 1076
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:08 pm
Tell us about yourself: Rescued our first DS male on Dec 27, 2011. Approx 4 yrs. Rescued from NADSR. His name is Odin. Adopted a 2nd DS from NADSR June 27, 2012. Kai - 6 months.
Location: Fishkill, NY

Re: Such a "ham"

Post by felixone123 »

dutchpii wrote:Wow! Odin is awesome looking! What a beautiful face and coat!
Odin sends his thanks!!! :D
Barbara, Odin & Kai
User avatar
kchristy
Training Dog
Posts: 539
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:07 pm
Tell us about yourself: My name is Katrina, I have 1 dutch shepherd name Merlin. He is a handful and keeps things in our house very interesting and fun :)
Location: McCurtain, Ok

Re: Such a "ham"

Post by kchristy »

Odin is so handsome! :D
Katrina, Soba, & Merlin
Post Reply