a walk by the east river

Have a photo you want to share?
Post Reply
alexis
Green Dog
Posts: 180
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:42 pm
Tell us about yourself: Live in NYC with Zane

a walk by the east river

Post by alexis »

We went for a nice walk by the east river on Sunday, and I finally got some photos of Zane outside of the confines of our apartment!

Image


Image
(don't mind the random foot in this photo!)
alexis & zane in NYC
Sugars Mom
Working Dog
Posts: 1734
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:16 am
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a Dutch Shepherd mix (without knowing what she was) from the SPCA here in Victoria BC and am now trying to learn everything I can about this breed. My husband and I work from home most of the time so I thought it was time to get a puppy! We have his 2 boys here half the time and we wanted a nice family dog.

Sugar looks like a miniature Dutch Shepherd with floppy ears, and has every ounce of DS traits in her little body!

I hope to learn from other DS owners and share doggy experiences.
Location: Victoria BC

Re: a walk by the east river

Post by Sugars Mom »

Awww!

Love the ears!!
Sue (and Sugar)

Image
User avatar
felixone123
Working Dog
Posts: 1076
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:08 pm
Tell us about yourself: Rescued our first DS male on Dec 27, 2011. Approx 4 yrs. Rescued from NADSR. His name is Odin. Adopted a 2nd DS from NADSR June 27, 2012. Kai - 6 months.
Location: Fishkill, NY

Re: a walk by the east river

Post by felixone123 »

very cute boy!!
My husband and I used to live on the upper east side and always walked on the promenade - Dutchless at that time in our lives.
Barbara, Odin & Kai
User avatar
roxanne
Green Dog
Posts: 135
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:23 am
Tell us about yourself: Hi.....my name is Angela. I have 2 daughters and 1 granddaughter. All of my dogs (and cats) are rescues. I have a puppy that we just adopted that I think could be at least part Dutch Shepherd. We also have a 2 year old pug/min pin mix and an 11 year old border collie and possible lab mix.

Re: a walk by the east river

Post by roxanne »

Such a pretty boy
Angela
UCD URO1 El Tango De Roxanne CD CGC
(Dutch shepherd mix)
Emmy (pug/min pin mix)
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: a walk by the east river

Post by Marjolein »

Handsome guy! And I LOVE the shoe :mrgreen:
Image
Post Reply