Love my bath

Have a photo you want to share?
Post Reply
User avatar
alspyce
Working Dog
Posts: 1222
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:51 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am in New York State. Got my first DS about 14 years ago (more or less as a rescue- lost her in Nov.). After years of GSD's, and a few dogs of other breeds (Rotti/Beauceron/Ger. Shorthaired Pointer/ Yorkie and my current Jack Russell) I now have another DS, 4mo female, no name yet, tho I have a few in mind.
Also have a horse-old quarter horse mare-32.
Can't wait for all the snow to get gone! Spring is coming too slow this year!
Location: Corinth, New York

Love my bath

Post by alspyce »

Lyric had a bath last week, I can't keep her out of the tub because she wants another one! She jumps in every time I forget and leave the door open.
DSCN0099.JPG
DSCN0099.JPG (124.62 KiB) Viewed 1734 times
DSCN0100.JPG
DSCN0100.JPG (125.59 KiB) Viewed 1734 times
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France
Chris Carlton/Lyric
CaroleBoaz
Training Dog
Posts: 592
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:52 am
Tell us about yourself: I am currently the Secretary and Treasurer of the Dutch Shepherd Club of North America. We are the national breed club for Dutch Shepherds, and have the support of the Nederlandse Herdershonden Club in our endeavours to record the Dutch Shepherd breed in the United States and Canada through the American Kennel Club. dscna.com Join us on Facebook.
Contact:

Re: Love my bath

Post by CaroleBoaz »

What a goofy girl! But she looks so pretty sitting there asking for her bath. :D
User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5692
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA

Re: Love my bath

Post by Dutchringgirl »

HAHAHAHA Thats so cute!!
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
Lauren
Training Dog
Posts: 540
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:29 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a wife, mother of 2 kids, 3 cats, 1 Standard Poodle (10 yrs) and Xena, a Dutch Shepherd Puppy.

Re: Love my bath

Post by Lauren »

She needs to talk to Dingo!
;)
Lauren from Western NC
User avatar
felixone123
Working Dog
Posts: 1076
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:08 pm
Tell us about yourself: Rescued our first DS male on Dec 27, 2011. Approx 4 yrs. Rescued from NADSR. His name is Odin. Adopted a 2nd DS from NADSR June 27, 2012. Kai - 6 months.
Location: Fishkill, NY

Re: Love my bath

Post by felixone123 »

Lauren wrote:She needs to talk to Dingo!
;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Barbara, Odin & Kai
User avatar
felixone123
Working Dog
Posts: 1076
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:08 pm
Tell us about yourself: Rescued our first DS male on Dec 27, 2011. Approx 4 yrs. Rescued from NADSR. His name is Odin. Adopted a 2nd DS from NADSR June 27, 2012. Kai - 6 months.
Location: Fishkill, NY

Re: Love my bath

Post by felixone123 »

:lol: That Lyric is just too funny!!
Barbara, Odin & Kai
leih merigian
Working Dog
Posts: 1960
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:20 pm
Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.

Re: Love my bath

Post by leih merigian »

She is just too freaking cute. Wish she'd have a little chat with Geyser :lol:
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
User avatar
Olie
Green Dog
Posts: 236
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:00 am
Tell us about yourself: I am a 32 y.o. veterinarian working in a food microbiology lab, Olaf is cca 1-1,5 y.o. DS adopted from shelter. We are from Croatia.

Re: Love my bath

Post by Olie »

Awww she is so cute! :love:
Barbara & Olaf
Croatia, Europe (that`s why my english is bad)
Image
Sugars Mom
Working Dog
Posts: 1734
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:16 am
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a Dutch Shepherd mix (without knowing what she was) from the SPCA here in Victoria BC and am now trying to learn everything I can about this breed. My husband and I work from home most of the time so I thought it was time to get a puppy! We have his 2 boys here half the time and we wanted a nice family dog.

Sugar looks like a miniature Dutch Shepherd with floppy ears, and has every ounce of DS traits in her little body!

I hope to learn from other DS owners and share doggy experiences.
Location: Victoria BC

Re: Love my bath

Post by Sugars Mom »

Too funny! How adorable!
Sue (and Sugar)

Image
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: Love my bath

Post by Marjolein »

Lauren wrote:She needs to talk to Dingo!
;)
Dingo is pretty sure she has been drugged... :?

"Lyric, did anyone go near your waterbowl when you were not looking and stirred something in? How 'bout your food, did it taste a bit funny?? You are being tricked! Also watch out if they take you to the woods, and play ball afterwards, you'll be incapable of fighting this humiliating nonsense!! All the best, a fellow sufferer, Dingo"
Image
User avatar
k9katet
Training Dog
Posts: 443
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:04 pm
Tell us about yourself: We current own 1 Dutch Shepherd - ThunderHawk's Child of Lilith "Mazikeen"
And we have loved and lost 3 - Vrijheid's Amie "Vada", Vrijheid's Hafwen "Letty" and Sather's High On Life "Narcotic".
We train/compete in mondioring and agility.
Location: Minnesota
Contact:

Re: Love my bath

Post by k9katet »

Cute! Letty has never had a bath. Not sure how she'd take it.
Heather Sather & Mazikeen
http://www.k9katet.com
Post Reply