Coffee

Have a photo you want to share?
Post Reply
User avatar
icvanstra
Working Dog
Posts: 1153
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:33 am
Tell us about yourself: .
Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort

Coffee

Post by icvanstra »

On the days that I start work from home I take the dogs with me to the coffee shop. When the weather is nice I will sit outside with them for a bit. Today I wasn't planning on sticking around and chatting with the regulars so I left the dogs in the truck.

This is almost what I found when I got back... Cino moved before I could get my phone out to snap the picture. Originally, his chin was on the seat and he was watching the traffic go by.
Cino Truck.jpg
Cino Truck.jpg (1.32 MiB) Viewed 1407 times
Then Abigail realized something was up and she popped up
Cino_Abby Truck.jpg
Cino_Abby Truck.jpg (1.36 MiB) Viewed 1407 times
Eric
  • - Cino vom Foxtal
    - Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
    - Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)
User avatar
icvanstra
Working Dog
Posts: 1153
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:33 am
Tell us about yourself: .
Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort

Re: Coffee

Post by icvanstra »

a little hard to see because of the glare/reflection in the window
Eric
  • - Cino vom Foxtal
    - Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
    - Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)
User avatar
alspyce
Working Dog
Posts: 1222
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:51 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am in New York State. Got my first DS about 14 years ago (more or less as a rescue- lost her in Nov.). After years of GSD's, and a few dogs of other breeds (Rotti/Beauceron/Ger. Shorthaired Pointer/ Yorkie and my current Jack Russell) I now have another DS, 4mo female, no name yet, tho I have a few in mind.
Also have a horse-old quarter horse mare-32.
Can't wait for all the snow to get gone! Spring is coming too slow this year!
Location: Corinth, New York

Re: Coffee

Post by alspyce »

Oh My! At first I saw the empty pick-up bed of your truck and thought the dogs had run off! :eek: (And thinking how stupid to leave them unattended in an open truck---sorry, :oops: I really knew you would know better!)
Easier to see them in the second pic, with Abigail being lighter! :D
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France
Chris Carlton/Lyric
User avatar
Christie M
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1279
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:03 pm
Tell us about yourself: Love my striped beasts.

Re: Coffee

Post by Christie M »

They were both hoping that you brought them a pastry. Mean dad!!
Christie Meyer
http://www.northwoodsk9.com
http://www.dutchshepherdrescue.org
http://www.thunderhawkcanine.com

Be proud of the things that you have taught your dog. Be humbled and grateful for all of the things that your dog has taught you. - Unknown
Sugars Mom
Working Dog
Posts: 1734
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:16 am
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a Dutch Shepherd mix (without knowing what she was) from the SPCA here in Victoria BC and am now trying to learn everything I can about this breed. My husband and I work from home most of the time so I thought it was time to get a puppy! We have his 2 boys here half the time and we wanted a nice family dog.

Sugar looks like a miniature Dutch Shepherd with floppy ears, and has every ounce of DS traits in her little body!

I hope to learn from other DS owners and share doggy experiences.
Location: Victoria BC

Re: Coffee

Post by Sugars Mom »

Sooo cute!
Sue (and Sugar)

Image
User avatar
k9katet
Training Dog
Posts: 443
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:04 pm
Tell us about yourself: We current own 1 Dutch Shepherd - ThunderHawk's Child of Lilith "Mazikeen"
And we have loved and lost 3 - Vrijheid's Amie "Vada", Vrijheid's Hafwen "Letty" and Sather's High On Life "Narcotic".
We train/compete in mondioring and agility.
Location: Minnesota
Contact:

Re: Coffee

Post by k9katet »

Cute! Isn't that the best thing to come back to?
Heather Sather & Mazikeen
http://www.k9katet.com
User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5692
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA

Re: Coffee

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Christie M wrote:They were both hoping that you brought them a pastry. Mean dad!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: Too Funny!!

I didnt see Cino either on the first picture, youd think Id at least notice the tongue!
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
Post Reply