Back in shape----

Have a photo you want to share?
Post Reply
User avatar
alspyce
Working Dog
Posts: 1222
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:51 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am in New York State. Got my first DS about 14 years ago (more or less as a rescue- lost her in Nov.). After years of GSD's, and a few dogs of other breeds (Rotti/Beauceron/Ger. Shorthaired Pointer/ Yorkie and my current Jack Russell) I now have another DS, 4mo female, no name yet, tho I have a few in mind.
Also have a horse-old quarter horse mare-32.
Can't wait for all the snow to get gone! Spring is coming too slow this year!
Location: Corinth, New York

Back in shape----

Post by alspyce »

Getting her waist line back---slowly.
DSCN0077.JPG
DSCN0077.JPG (128.38 KiB) Viewed 2062 times
DSCN0074.JPG
DSCN0074.JPG (128.58 KiB) Viewed 2062 times
DSCN0075.JPG
DSCN0075.JPG (128.84 KiB) Viewed 2062 times
DSCN0076.JPG
DSCN0076.JPG (127.01 KiB) Viewed 2062 times
No hope for the old fat white one tho.... :lol:
DSCN0063.JPG
DSCN0063.JPG (128.89 KiB) Viewed 2062 times
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France
Chris Carlton/Lyric
CaroleBoaz
Training Dog
Posts: 592
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:52 am
Tell us about yourself: I am currently the Secretary and Treasurer of the Dutch Shepherd Club of North America. We are the national breed club for Dutch Shepherds, and have the support of the Nederlandse Herdershonden Club in our endeavours to record the Dutch Shepherd breed in the United States and Canada through the American Kennel Club. dscna.com Join us on Facebook.
Contact:

Re: Back in shape----

Post by CaroleBoaz »

Wow, she looks great! I must have missed her "fat" pictures. I also have a dog that won't lose weight, but I love him too much to make him starve. (Believe me, I have tried the green beans in the food bowl.)
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: Back in shape----

Post by Marjolein »

she looks really good! 8-)
Image
User avatar
felixone123
Working Dog
Posts: 1076
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:08 pm
Tell us about yourself: Rescued our first DS male on Dec 27, 2011. Approx 4 yrs. Rescued from NADSR. His name is Odin. Adopted a 2nd DS from NADSR June 27, 2012. Kai - 6 months.
Location: Fishkill, NY

Re: Back in shape----

Post by felixone123 »

Odin says she is lookin mighty fine!!
Barbara, Odin & Kai
Sugars Mom
Working Dog
Posts: 1734
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:16 am
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a Dutch Shepherd mix (without knowing what she was) from the SPCA here in Victoria BC and am now trying to learn everything I can about this breed. My husband and I work from home most of the time so I thought it was time to get a puppy! We have his 2 boys here half the time and we wanted a nice family dog.

Sugar looks like a miniature Dutch Shepherd with floppy ears, and has every ounce of DS traits in her little body!

I hope to learn from other DS owners and share doggy experiences.
Location: Victoria BC

Re: Back in shape----

Post by Sugars Mom »

Looking good! Love the pic where she is looking up at the camera...I assume waiting for the ball?
Sue (and Sugar)

Image
User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5692
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA

Re: Back in shape----

Post by Dutchringgirl »

she looks great! So does your old fat one :D
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
User avatar
Olie
Green Dog
Posts: 236
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:00 am
Tell us about yourself: I am a 32 y.o. veterinarian working in a food microbiology lab, Olaf is cca 1-1,5 y.o. DS adopted from shelter. We are from Croatia.

Re: Back in shape----

Post by Olie »

Nice!
Barbara & Olaf
Croatia, Europe (that`s why my english is bad)
Image
Lauren
Training Dog
Posts: 540
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:29 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a wife, mother of 2 kids, 3 cats, 1 Standard Poodle (10 yrs) and Xena, a Dutch Shepherd Puppy.

Re: Back in shape----

Post by Lauren »

I love those shots. She has slimmed right down and looks Marvelous!!!

She sure reminds me of my little girl. If she had a lightning bolt mark down that back hind leg, I would be sure you were taking pictures at my house!!!! :P
Lauren from Western NC
User avatar
alspyce
Working Dog
Posts: 1222
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:51 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am in New York State. Got my first DS about 14 years ago (more or less as a rescue- lost her in Nov.). After years of GSD's, and a few dogs of other breeds (Rotti/Beauceron/Ger. Shorthaired Pointer/ Yorkie and my current Jack Russell) I now have another DS, 4mo female, no name yet, tho I have a few in mind.
Also have a horse-old quarter horse mare-32.
Can't wait for all the snow to get gone! Spring is coming too slow this year!
Location: Corinth, New York

Re: Back in shape----

Post by alspyce »

Just a few more from Lyric's Slimming Down campaign, I think she's about where I want her now.
DSCN0174.JPG
DSCN0174.JPG (126.9 KiB) Viewed 1996 times
DSCN0185.JPG
DSCN0185.JPG (130.68 KiB) Viewed 1996 times
DSCN0184.JPG
DSCN0184.JPG (128.47 KiB) Viewed 1996 times
Of course you still gotta eat after all that running around!
Of course you still gotta eat after all that running around!
DSCN0212.JPG (127.17 KiB) Viewed 1996 times
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France
Chris Carlton/Lyric
User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5692
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA

Re: Back in shape----

Post by Dutchringgirl »

She looks great! Nom nom nom
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
User avatar
felixone123
Working Dog
Posts: 1076
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:08 pm
Tell us about yourself: Rescued our first DS male on Dec 27, 2011. Approx 4 yrs. Rescued from NADSR. His name is Odin. Adopted a 2nd DS from NADSR June 27, 2012. Kai - 6 months.
Location: Fishkill, NY

Re: Back in shape----

Post by felixone123 »

I see a tiny waist line - good job!!
Barbara, Odin & Kai
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: Back in shape----

Post by Marjolein »

she looks good!!
Image
Post Reply