Summertime

Have a photo you want to share?
Post Reply
User avatar
Jan
Training Dog
Posts: 405
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:58 pm
Tell us about yourself: I like Dutch Shepherddogs, especially the roughcoat. At the moment we have three dogs, two DS (one female who is 10 years and one male who is six months) and one male Laekenois at the age of three. We live in the north of The Netherlands.
Location: Zoutkamp, NL

Summertime

Post by Jan »

Time to enjoy the weather:
Image

Image

"See for yourselves:"
Image

"Relaxation, cool man:"
Image

Image

Our Laekense also likes to be out:
Image

And meanwhile keeping a close eye to everything, he always thinks he has to protect us all:
Image

Image

While Floor likes to spy on what's going on next door:
Image

Personal attention, very important for the relationship:
Image

To go on with what he was doing:
Image

Image

"Yeah! I think Iike it this way:"
Image
Image
User avatar
felixone123
Working Dog
Posts: 1076
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:08 pm
Tell us about yourself: Rescued our first DS male on Dec 27, 2011. Approx 4 yrs. Rescued from NADSR. His name is Odin. Adopted a 2nd DS from NADSR June 27, 2012. Kai - 6 months.
Location: Fishkill, NY

Re: Summertime

Post by felixone123 »

beautiful shots of your dogs. Especially the faces - gorgeous!!

Love the one standing on your lap. He's really big!!
Barbara, Odin & Kai
Sugars Mom
Working Dog
Posts: 1734
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:16 am
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a Dutch Shepherd mix (without knowing what she was) from the SPCA here in Victoria BC and am now trying to learn everything I can about this breed. My husband and I work from home most of the time so I thought it was time to get a puppy! We have his 2 boys here half the time and we wanted a nice family dog.

Sugar looks like a miniature Dutch Shepherd with floppy ears, and has every ounce of DS traits in her little body!

I hope to learn from other DS owners and share doggy experiences.
Location: Victoria BC

Re: Summertime

Post by Sugars Mom »

Great pics! Your dogs are so beautiful!

I can't believe how big Jeop is now...I remember the baby pics of him from before you even got him.
Sue (and Sugar)

Image
leih merigian
Working Dog
Posts: 1960
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:20 pm
Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.

Re: Summertime

Post by leih merigian »

Yes, he sure has grown!

Great pics...(Floor is too funny!)
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5692
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA

Re: Summertime

Post by Dutchringgirl »

great pics, yeah Joep is a big boy now!
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: Summertime

Post by Marjolein »

nice! all that hair! :D
Image
Post Reply