howdy

For our new members to introduce themselves
herder
Just Whelped
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:45 am
Tell us about yourself: I have a few MalX's and a Dutch HerderX. I live ruraly in a valley surrounded by woods and enjoy the security they provide. I spend the majority of my time with them.

Re: howdy

Post by herder »

Thank you Neerland. Is that what you meant by a signature- put my name down the bottom?
Rory.
User avatar
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
Tell us about yourself: *
Location: Tex@s

Re: howdy

Post by vneerland »

herder wrote:Thank you Neerland. Is that what you meant by a signature- put my name down the bottom?
Perfect! Thanks a lot. 8-)
(I just corrected my post from Roxy to Rory. Oops. But thanks to your new signature, I spotted the glitch)
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: howdy

Post by Marjolein »

Welcome :D
Image
herder
Just Whelped
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:45 am
Tell us about yourself: I have a few MalX's and a Dutch HerderX. I live ruraly in a valley surrounded by woods and enjoy the security they provide. I spend the majority of my time with them.

Re: howdy

Post by herder »

Thank you Marjolein.
Rory.
User avatar
MeganBays
Green Dog
Posts: 121
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:18 am
Tell us about yourself: I have a small kennel breeding working line Dutch Shepherds, and just stumbled on this forum while browsing the internet. We train our dogs in police K9 work primarily, with hopes of being able to compete in the near future.

Re: howdy

Post by MeganBays »

herder wrote:Megan,

Do you train them for sale or work them yourself?

R.
A bit of both :)

Your girl looks very familiar :)
Selena
Green Dog
Posts: 154
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:57 pm
Tell us about yourself: My name is Selena van Leeuwen, 35 yo, married to Dick. We have 2 children, a boy just turned 3 and a girl who will be 2 in may. We breed xHH, we developed our own bloodline with in mind how a PSD should be in our eyes.
Location: Scherpenzeel, fr, the netherlands
Contact:

Re: howdy

Post by Selena »

MeganBays wrote:
herder wrote:Megan,

Do you train them for sale or work them yourself?

R.
A bit of both :)

Your girl looks very familiar :)
Pebbles x Bunker, sister of Meis.
That makes Moll a close relative to your bunch ;)
Bunker is halfbrother of Reppie, half uncle of Bor.
Pebbles half sister of Bor, halfsister of Hedwig. Pebbles mother is the grandmother of Bor.
Post Reply