Just introducing myself and my dogs.
Hello from UK
- katie mcmanigan
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:27 am
- Tell us about yourself: I live in the UK with 1 labrador, 3 malinois and a dutch Shepherd called Brenda
- Contact:
Hello from UK
Hi,
Just introducing myself and my dogs.
My name is Katie and I live in Lincolnshire with my 5 dogs, a labrador called Brian, 3 Malinois called Heidi, Kody and Chaos and a Dutch Shepherd named Brenda 
Just introducing myself and my dogs.
- alspyce
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1222
- Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:51 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am in New York State. Got my first DS about 14 years ago (more or less as a rescue- lost her in Nov.). After years of GSD's, and a few dogs of other breeds (Rotti/Beauceron/Ger. Shorthaired Pointer/ Yorkie and my current Jack Russell) I now have another DS, 4mo female, no name yet, tho I have a few in mind.
Also have a horse-old quarter horse mare-32.
Can't wait for all the snow to get gone! Spring is coming too slow this year! - Location: Corinth, New York
Re: Hello from UK
Welcome! Pretty girl you have there!
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France
Chris Carlton/Lyric
Chris Carlton/Lyric
-
Sugars Mom
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1734
- Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:16 am
- Tell us about yourself: I adopted a Dutch Shepherd mix (without knowing what she was) from the SPCA here in Victoria BC and am now trying to learn everything I can about this breed. My husband and I work from home most of the time so I thought it was time to get a puppy! We have his 2 boys here half the time and we wanted a nice family dog.
Sugar looks like a miniature Dutch Shepherd with floppy ears, and has every ounce of DS traits in her little body!
I hope to learn from other DS owners and share doggy experiences. - Location: Victoria BC
- Christie M
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 1279
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:03 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Love my striped beasts.
Re: Hello from UK
Welcome to the forum and thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself and your pack with us. There are some very enthusiastic DS owners on this list.
If you don't mind, please take a moment and visit the "User Control Panel." There is a ink in the upper left corner of the pages. There you can create a signature with your name. That just helps us keep track of who is who in later posts.
Thank you again for joining and we look forward to your contributions.
If you don't mind, please take a moment and visit the "User Control Panel." There is a ink in the upper left corner of the pages. There you can create a signature with your name. That just helps us keep track of who is who in later posts.
Thank you again for joining and we look forward to your contributions.
Christie Meyer
http://www.northwoodsk9.com
http://www.dutchshepherdrescue.org
http://www.thunderhawkcanine.com
Be proud of the things that you have taught your dog. Be humbled and grateful for all of the things that your dog has taught you. - Unknown
http://www.northwoodsk9.com
http://www.dutchshepherdrescue.org
http://www.thunderhawkcanine.com
Be proud of the things that you have taught your dog. Be humbled and grateful for all of the things that your dog has taught you. - Unknown
- Schlussdibusti
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1040
- Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:25 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I adopted a DS
- Marjolein
- Working Dog
- Posts: 2078
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
- Location: Warbeyen, Germany
- Contact:
- katie mcmanigan
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:27 am
- Tell us about yourself: I live in the UK with 1 labrador, 3 malinois and a dutch Shepherd called Brenda
- Contact:
Re: Hello from UK
Unfortunately we don't know who her parents are, she is a trained explosives detection dog from holland (hubby's work dog) and we think she is about 2 but don't know anything else about her.


Facebook page.