Tuckers Family

For our new members to introduce themselves
Post Reply
User avatar
credto
Just Whelped
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:09 am
Tell us about yourself: avid dog care giver and novice trainer
Location: Montesano
Contact:

Tuckers Family

Post by credto »

My name is Tucker and I have been adopted by a nice family in Montesano Washington. My Dads name is Thomas and my Moms name is Teri. I have a 10 year old sister, a German Shepherd mix named Katie. I also have a 12 year old sister who runs the house called Max, she can be cranky but likes to sleep next to me. :DSlove: She says I am not her type :huh:

I was adopted from a litter of 5 and I was the only male. When Tom found me I was being ran over and pushed aside by my 4 sisters and he wanted the mellow boy. He has since been very active trying to keep up with my needs, but he's only human and I want to play 24/7 .... poor man

O|||||O
Attachments
Katie-Teri-Tucker
Katie-Teri-Tucker
177311_540520885962587_1083801223_o.jpg (424.79 KiB) Viewed 1828 times
Tucker-Thomas-Katie
Tucker-Thomas-Katie
291780_271624476185564_100000140413641_1233893_3541202_n.jpg (15.77 KiB) Viewed 1828 times
Tom & Teri
User avatar
Schlussdibusti
Working Dog
Posts: 1040
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:25 pm
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a DS

Re: Tuckers Family

Post by Schlussdibusti »

Welcome! Nice intro Tucker :D Please have some mercy on the humans, they can't keep up even if they try. :lol:
Eva & Marco BH
Jupiter, Florida
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: Tuckers Family

Post by Marjolein »

You look very handsome Tucker! Any idea who your mom and dad were?
Image
User avatar
credto
Just Whelped
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:09 am
Tell us about yourself: avid dog care giver and novice trainer
Location: Montesano
Contact:

Re: Tuckers Family

Post by credto »

The mother (Maggie ) lives in the area, the father I have never seen.
Tom & Teri
User avatar
Christie M
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1279
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:03 pm
Tell us about yourself: Love my striped beasts.

Re: Tuckers Family

Post by Christie M »

Thank you for the intro Tucker! Could you introduce your human mom and dad? Could them maybe add their names to your signature to help us out. Us humans are not always so bright (and sometimes a little snobbish) and love getting to know the 2 legged family members too!
Christie Meyer
http://www.northwoodsk9.com
http://www.dutchshepherdrescue.org
http://www.thunderhawkcanine.com

Be proud of the things that you have taught your dog. Be humbled and grateful for all of the things that your dog has taught you. - Unknown
User avatar
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
Tell us about yourself: *
Location: Tex@s

Re: Tuckers Family

Post by vneerland »

Welcome Thomas and Teri with Tucker (if I understand the very funny intro right) 8-)
credto wrote:the father I have never seen.
Pretty typical for many families. :player:
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
User avatar
credto
Just Whelped
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:09 am
Tell us about yourself: avid dog care giver and novice trainer
Location: Montesano
Contact:

Re: Tuckers Family

Post by credto »

that is correct Tucker is our DS and my wife is Teri and you can call me Tom
Tom & Teri
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: Tuckers Family

Post by Marjolein »

vneerland wrote:
credto wrote:the father I have never seen.
Pretty typical for many families. :player:
:lol: :lol:
Image
Post Reply