Hello All,
I don't own a DS as of yet, but I am hoping in the fall that I am able to get my first DS. I say my first because from what I have read they are like potato chips. You cant just have one.
HELLO!! from the Suburbs of Ft Worth, Tx
-
erykab
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:17 am
- Tell us about yourself: I am the mom of 3 English Bulldogs and have always wanted a DS to add to my family. I have been talking to Lisa at Heartland Kennels for about 1 1/2 years and hopefully in the fall I will be able to get me a pup.
HELLO!! from the Suburbs of Ft Worth, Tx
"It is said some lives are linked across time.....
Connected by the Ancient calling that echoes through the ages."
Connected by the Ancient calling that echoes through the ages."
-
johninny
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1326
- Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:22 am
- Tell us about yourself: DS and Mal foster newly approved aug'12 by NADSR and ABMCR. high-functioning Autistic in nyc/hamptons in my 60's. Rescued the smartest dog i had ever seen off nyc street in 2000. Tracedog's intelligence exceeded by multiples my judgement that day. My first [and only as of 10/2012] dog turned out to be a DS, perhaps with a touch of something else, but attention to detail, behavioral traits, and physical habits, movement, and skill identical to DS. But MUCH more intellectual ability. supremely confident in all settings, fearless, very outgoing and social with people and friendly with dogs. Seldom apart in over 12 years, Trace Dog was the most important relationship of my adult life; he was my partner. He died july17,2012. i am dying without him. www.youtube.com/tracesobaka www.dogster.com/dogs/637612
- Location: NH/hamptons/nyc
Re: HELLO!! from the Suburbs of Ft Worth, Tx
LOL. I like your potato chip analogy.
I did not ever want even a single dog in my life, but then over 13 years ago, a DS stray found near my house in manhattan had 2 days to live if I did not take him ----- and look what has happened to me.
WELCOME.
I did not ever want even a single dog in my life, but then over 13 years ago, a DS stray found near my house in manhattan had 2 days to live if I did not take him ----- and look what has happened to me.
WELCOME.
John & DS rscus TRACE DOG,99-12; fstr7yoCain,8-9/12; Xander(3/12)11/12-2/13; SAKIMA (b.4/12)from11/12; TxXANDER (b.2/13)from5/13; direct from CherCar: TRACER (b.5/4/13). http://www.youtube.com/sakimadoggy http://www.youtube.com/tracesobaka
- HeatherH
- Green Dog
- Posts: 182
- Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:06 pm
- Tell us about yourself: My name is Heather. My husband and I are empty nesters in or mid 40. We bought a 8 wk old ds from a breeder. We got the name buy a new neighbor. I bought thr dog because we both just putvthe last of or 3 dogs down. I had a dalmatian before I met my husband 4 yeats ago. The love of my life. Iove dogs that are smart and full of energy. I lve hiking but need yhe push. I am just learning alot about the new little guy, but I need more info.
Re: HELLO!! from the Suburbs of Ft Worth, Tx
Hello to you
How hot is the Metroplex these day. Haven't been down there in years. Good luck with you dog hunt.
H
How hot is the Metroplex these day. Haven't been down there in years. Good luck with you dog hunt.
H
Heather from Hamilton Ont.
Dutch- DS.
Pearl - cat
Dutch- DS.
Pearl - cat
- Stacy_R
- Training Dog
- Posts: 879
- Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:11 am
- Tell us about yourself: 3 dogs and graying hair thanks primarily to Tyson...
- Location: Carolinas
Re: HELLO!! from the Suburbs of Ft Worth, Tx
Hello! And Hook 'Em!
~Stacy
Mom to:
Tyson - DS mix (Hendrix's Soul Sibling and Dinga Roo's long lost twin)
Baby Ruth - Miniature Schnauzer
Snickers - Miniature Pinscher
http://www.rescuedme.org
Mom to:
Tyson - DS mix (Hendrix's Soul Sibling and Dinga Roo's long lost twin)
Baby Ruth - Miniature Schnauzer
Snickers - Miniature Pinscher
http://www.rescuedme.org
-
erykab
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:17 am
- Tell us about yourself: I am the mom of 3 English Bulldogs and have always wanted a DS to add to my family. I have been talking to Lisa at Heartland Kennels for about 1 1/2 years and hopefully in the fall I will be able to get me a pup.
Re: HELLO!! from the Suburbs of Ft Worth, Tx
Hello Everyone,
It has been really cool here since we have had rain for the last few days. Nothing major as far as the weather and I hope that the temp stays pretty low. It feels really good right now.
I cant wait to get my pup. Can anyone send me the name of their breeder? I would love to visit their site.
It has been really cool here since we have had rain for the last few days. Nothing major as far as the weather and I hope that the temp stays pretty low. It feels really good right now.
I cant wait to get my pup. Can anyone send me the name of their breeder? I would love to visit their site.
"It is said some lives are linked across time.....
Connected by the Ancient calling that echoes through the ages."
Connected by the Ancient calling that echoes through the ages."
-
johninny
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1326
- Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:22 am
- Tell us about yourself: DS and Mal foster newly approved aug'12 by NADSR and ABMCR. high-functioning Autistic in nyc/hamptons in my 60's. Rescued the smartest dog i had ever seen off nyc street in 2000. Tracedog's intelligence exceeded by multiples my judgement that day. My first [and only as of 10/2012] dog turned out to be a DS, perhaps with a touch of something else, but attention to detail, behavioral traits, and physical habits, movement, and skill identical to DS. But MUCH more intellectual ability. supremely confident in all settings, fearless, very outgoing and social with people and friendly with dogs. Seldom apart in over 12 years, Trace Dog was the most important relationship of my adult life; he was my partner. He died july17,2012. i am dying without him. www.youtube.com/tracesobaka www.dogster.com/dogs/637612
- Location: NH/hamptons/nyc
Re: HELLO!! from the Suburbs of Ft Worth, Tx
what are you looking for in your DS to be?
John & DS rscus TRACE DOG,99-12; fstr7yoCain,8-9/12; Xander(3/12)11/12-2/13; SAKIMA (b.4/12)from11/12; TxXANDER (b.2/13)from5/13; direct from CherCar: TRACER (b.5/4/13). http://www.youtube.com/sakimadoggy http://www.youtube.com/tracesobaka


Facebook page.