Gru

Have a photo you want to share?
Post Reply
GruandMinions
Just Whelped
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:04 pm
Tell us about yourself: I have one mal/dutch boy and hope to acquire another :)

Gru

Post by GruandMinions »

Like I said, he isn't brindle, but I still think he counts... :mrgreen:

at training with some friends from FL a few weeks ago

Image

and a goofy smile while camping ;)

Image
User avatar
TexasMedy
Puppy
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:27 am
Tell us about yourself: Hello Everyone,

My wife and I live north of Houston in Spring, TX. We have 3 kids, age 17, 19 and 20. We have a Dutch Shepherd, 3 Dalmatians and a Maltipoo.
Location: Spring, TX

Re: Gru

Post by TexasMedy »

Great looking boy and nice launch! He's a big one. And cute smile!
Dan, Leticia and our dog family - Medy (DS), Coco (Dalmatian), Isabela (Dalmatian), Zoey (Maltipoo)
User avatar
Vhyran
Puppy
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:53 am
Tell us about yourself: Hello there! I own a white german shepherd and a 1 year old Dutch shepherd called "Wega" He's my workind dog and I'm working in a Security Company for Events :)

Re: Gru

Post by Vhyran »

Beautiful!
GruandMinions
Just Whelped
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:04 pm
Tell us about yourself: I have one mal/dutch boy and hope to acquire another :)

Re: Gru

Post by GruandMinions »

thank you! he really isn't too big - fluctuates between 65-70 lbs - but he looks big in that picture for sure!
Post Reply