It's cool though we rescued a dog who needed a home and he's the perfect companion for Stella. They are complete opposite she couldn't have been around another reactive dog and she seriously seems to enjoy the little guy. She was very whiney and anxious the day he was gone at the vet and so happy to see him when he came home that night.
I can't seem to get him to learn a recall.... Stella was our first dog and like most Dutch Shepherds is a very intelligent easy to train dog who just flipping "gets it" is Nico just young still? Or is he just a moron (which is fine too as long as I can figure out a way to get him to come when he's called) training a dog who has little to no drive is tough. Stella models the commands beautifully for him and he will follow her wherever she goes but if he's outside to go potty by himself I have to go and get him he just stares at me when I call him. To me a recall is a big safety thing. I live on a busy street and if he were to every get out the front door I'd be terrified of him getting hit by a car.
P.S. I am apparently a complete "shepherd snob" according to my husband lol... Stella has made me fall in love with the breed.... Nico is SO lucky he's cute


Facebook page.