teething

Your home for general discussion. Don't know where to post? Try here first.
Post Reply
User avatar
Asha
Green Dog
Posts: 138
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:10 pm
Tell us about yourself: My name is Emily. I am the mother of two girls (human!!). We have one beagle named Charlie who is three and a new puppy named Asha. She is about 9 weeks old and we think she is a Dutch Shepherd Dog mix.

teething

Post by Asha »

So I looked all over for this topic because I thought there was a thread recently but couldn't find it. Anyway, I was wondering when a pup starts losing its teeth? I've been trying to get a better estimate of Asha's age, I think she's 13 and a half weeks, but the doc says more like 16 weeks. She hasn't lost any teeth yet and none of them are even wiggly.
Emily Owner of Three mutts
Charlie - beagle/basset 5yrs
Asha - No ### Idea brindle genius 1 yr
Russell - Redbone/GSD monster 6months
DS LOVER and obsessor
User avatar
Christie M
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1279
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:03 pm
Tell us about yourself: Love my striped beasts.

Re: teething

Post by Christie M »

Typically they start at about 4 - 4 1/2 months.
Christie Meyer
http://www.northwoodsk9.com
http://www.dutchshepherdrescue.org
http://www.thunderhawkcanine.com

Be proud of the things that you have taught your dog. Be humbled and grateful for all of the things that your dog has taught you. - Unknown
Post Reply