NEW TO FORUM

For our new members to introduce themselves
Post Reply
sea salt
Just Whelped
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:09 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am retired DOD, i enjoy dutch shepherds, scubadiving,bowhunting,fishing and ocean sunrise/sunsets. I am currently waiting for my DS puppy to be born

NEW TO FORUM

Post by sea salt »

Hi everybody, Thank you for allowing me to be part of this forum. I am looking forward to chating with you and learning as much as I can about this wonderful breed.
User avatar
Vhyran
Puppy
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:53 am
Tell us about yourself: Hello there! I own a white german shepherd and a 1 year old Dutch shepherd called "Wega" He's my workind dog and I'm working in a Security Company for Events :)

Re: NEW TO FORUM

Post by Vhyran »

Welcome! :) :D
johninny
Working Dog
Posts: 1326
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:22 am
Tell us about yourself: DS and Mal foster newly approved aug'12 by NADSR and ABMCR. high-functioning Autistic in nyc/hamptons in my 60's. Rescued the smartest dog i had ever seen off nyc street in 2000. Tracedog's intelligence exceeded by multiples my judgement that day. My first [and only as of 10/2012] dog turned out to be a DS, perhaps with a touch of something else, but attention to detail, behavioral traits, and physical habits, movement, and skill identical to DS. But MUCH more intellectual ability. supremely confident in all settings, fearless, very outgoing and social with people and friendly with dogs. Seldom apart in over 12 years, Trace Dog was the most important relationship of my adult life; he was my partner. He died july17,2012. i am dying without him. www.youtube.com/tracesobaka www.dogster.com/dogs/637612
Location: NH/hamptons/nyc

Re: NEW TO FORUM

Post by johninny »

WELCOME!
which ocean? which breeder?
John & DS rscus TRACE DOG,99-12; fstr7yoCain,8-9/12; Xander(3/12)11/12-2/13; SAKIMA (b.4/12)from11/12; TxXANDER (b.2/13)from5/13; direct from CherCar: TRACER (b.5/4/13). http://www.youtube.com/sakimadoggy http://www.youtube.com/tracesobaka
User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5692
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA

Re: NEW TO FORUM

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Welcome !!
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
Post Reply