Tell us about yourself: We current own 1 Dutch Shepherd - ThunderHawk's Child of Lilith "Mazikeen" And we have loved and lost 3 - Vrijheid's Amie "Vada", Vrijheid's Hafwen "Letty" and Sather's High On Life "Narcotic". We train/compete in mondioring and agility.
I can't figure out how to imbed Flickr photos so I'll have to just post the links to the pages...
We went to a local protection training seminar over the weekend. We finally got to work outside on Saturday. Much of the snow had melted. It was soooo nice to be outside again! It has been a very long winter. Narc is not doing bitework as he may have an inner ear problem. If antibiotics don't clear it up then he's done with protection for good. So Letty got to be the focus for the weekend. She LOVED that and getting to do 5 sessions of bitework.
FLICKR has made a change to how they display their photos. They are now using "lightbox" which is similar to what we are doing on the forum now (we are using highslide).
To view the actual URL to the photo you have to pick the size of the image you want to view, then right click on it, then choose view page source and then find in that code the section for the image. It should start <link rel="image_src" href="...url to image..."
Pain in the but, but FLICKR and many of the other photo sharing sites (even facebook) have started do this...
Eric
- Cino vom Foxtal
- Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
- Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)
Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.
Great pics, Heather! She sure was having a blast. I really love the first one, where you can see her face head-on. Sure looks familiar<g>...
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
Tell us about yourself: We current own 1 Dutch Shepherd - ThunderHawk's Child of Lilith "Mazikeen" And we have loved and lost 3 - Vrijheid's Amie "Vada", Vrijheid's Hafwen "Letty" and Sather's High On Life "Narcotic". We train/compete in mondioring and agility.
Tell us about yourself: We current own 1 Dutch Shepherd - ThunderHawk's Child of Lilith "Mazikeen" And we have loved and lost 3 - Vrijheid's Amie "Vada", Vrijheid's Hafwen "Letty" and Sather's High On Life "Narcotic". We train/compete in mondioring and agility.
Tell us about yourself: I have had a DS for almost a year. Gwen and I are considering participating in PSA and or possible Ring Sport. I also have a Great Dane. I have grown up around working GSDs and my last GSD was a working K9 officer. I am all about dogs and animals in general and want to learn as much as I can about training.