Hello everyone, very nice forum here i am glad somewhere has a little information on my pup. i have a DS who is about 8 months now. his name is claymore. he is a nut. as i am sure most dogs on here are. claymore is the most loyal dog ever, and super smart. he has the luxury of playing with police and military dogs all the time ( i am in both the police department and military). we live in NJ and it is a fairly wooded area. so he gets plenty of exercise. glad to be a part of this community and thank you for having me.
(claymore loves to chase chickens, and roosters and seagulls, and anything that runs from him.... lol)
Welcome to the forum!! We are certainly glad to have you here! Did your boy come out of one of the military or police breedings??
-To make you life (and our easier, please visit the User Control panel and set up a signature for yourself with your real name. "Jsweet" just seems so informal You can also upload a pic to use as an avatar.
Welcome to you and Claymore. How much does your sweet, innocent, chicken-chasing, rooster-ramming wild man weigh?
Though I can only hope to become the person who my animals believe I am, the things that they have taught me have made me a better human being. ~~~Sharon~~~
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
welcome!
Our dogs are NOT nuts! We are...
My female loves to chase chickens too and pull out their feathers...she must be concerned about her pillow getting too worn out
Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
Tell us about yourself: I have had a DS for almost a year. Gwen and I are considering participating in PSA and or possible Ring Sport. I also have a Great Dane. I have grown up around working GSDs and my last GSD was a working K9 officer. I am all about dogs and animals in general and want to learn as much as I can about training.