Hello all,
I am a new mamber looking to learn as much as possible and to hopefully meet some breeders. I am looking to add a new member to my family for the purpose of home protection and for a life long friend.
I look forward to learning from all of you and to make some friends.
Hello form WV
-
Devildog4329
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:42 am
- Tell us about yourself: Former Marine who fell in love with the breed during my 1st deployment.
Wanting to learn as much about the breed before making a purchase. Interested in adding a new member to the family. Interested in a dog for home protection, protection games, and a life long friend. - Location: West Virginia
Hello form WV
Speak softly and carry a big stick, or have a DS by your side!
Jeremy
Jeremy
- Kristie E
- Training Dog
- Posts: 321
- Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:09 am
- Tell us about yourself: I have had a DS for almost a year. Gwen and I are considering participating in PSA and or possible Ring Sport. I also have a Great Dane. I have grown up around working GSDs and my last GSD was a working K9 officer. I am all about dogs and animals in general and want to learn as much as I can about training.
Re: Hello form WV
Semper Fi and welcome!
Kristie
Rommel's Guenhyvar (Gwenice the Menace) BH, PSA PDC sleeve
Rommel's Guenhyvar (Gwenice the Menace) BH, PSA PDC sleeve
- Christie M
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 1279
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:03 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Love my striped beasts.
Re: Hello form WV
Hello there and welcome to the group!!
There are some breeders who frequent this forum, and many knowledgeable people who can help steer you in the right direction.
If you can, would please visit the User Control Panel and add your name to your signature?? Then we won't have to call you "Devil."
There are some breeders who frequent this forum, and many knowledgeable people who can help steer you in the right direction.
If you can, would please visit the User Control Panel and add your name to your signature?? Then we won't have to call you "Devil."
Christie Meyer
http://www.northwoodsk9.com
http://www.dutchshepherdrescue.org
http://www.thunderhawkcanine.com
Be proud of the things that you have taught your dog. Be humbled and grateful for all of the things that your dog has taught you. - Unknown
http://www.northwoodsk9.com
http://www.dutchshepherdrescue.org
http://www.thunderhawkcanine.com
Be proud of the things that you have taught your dog. Be humbled and grateful for all of the things that your dog has taught you. - Unknown
- Marjolein
- Working Dog
- Posts: 2078
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
- Location: Warbeyen, Germany
- Contact:


Facebook page.
