Tell us about yourself: I have had a DS for almost a year. Gwen and I are considering participating in PSA and or possible Ring Sport. I also have a Great Dane. I have grown up around working GSDs and my last GSD was a working K9 officer. I am all about dogs and animals in general and want to learn as much as I can about training.
Tell us about yourself: I have had a DS for almost a year. Gwen and I are considering participating in PSA and or possible Ring Sport. I also have a Great Dane. I have grown up around working GSDs and my last GSD was a working K9 officer. I am all about dogs and animals in general and want to learn as much as I can about training.
If I thought it would make a difference I would. Except that she likes to sleep right up next to me so even if I slide over she squishes over... that and she has to lick my face every two hours or so..
Kristie
Rommel's Guenhyvar (Gwenice the Menace) BH, PSA PDC sleeve
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Thats why they are not allowed, I grew up with a Basset hound in my bed but their lets are only 2", thalie has a nice fluffy bed on the floor
Tell us about yourself: I have had a DS for almost a year. Gwen and I are considering participating in PSA and or possible Ring Sport. I also have a Great Dane. I have grown up around working GSDs and my last GSD was a working K9 officer. I am all about dogs and animals in general and want to learn as much as I can about training.
the bed stuff while I am trying to make it is the least of her "menacing" .... She sleeps downstairs, (on the couch)... I know cuz she doesn't get off when my husband goes downstairs.... and she is a terrible bed HOG so sleeping with us is definitely not an option...
Kristie
Rommel's Guenhyvar (Gwenice the Menace) BH, PSA PDC sleeve
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a Dutch Shepherd mix (without knowing what she was) from the SPCA here in Victoria BC and am now trying to learn everything I can about this breed. My husband and I work from home most of the time so I thought it was time to get a puppy! We have his 2 boys here half the time and we wanted a nice family dog.
Sugar looks like a miniature Dutch Shepherd with floppy ears, and has every ounce of DS traits in her little body!
I hope to learn from other DS owners and share doggy experiences.