Gwen takes over the bed...

Have a photo you want to share?
Post Reply
User avatar
Kristie E
Training Dog
Posts: 321
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:09 am
Tell us about yourself: I have had a DS for almost a year. Gwen and I are considering participating in PSA and or possible Ring Sport. I also have a Great Dane. I have grown up around working GSDs and my last GSD was a working K9 officer. I am all about dogs and animals in general and want to learn as much as I can about training.

Gwen takes over the bed...

Post by Kristie E »

Image

Image

Image

Image
Kristie
Rommel's Guenhyvar (Gwenice the Menace) BH, PSA PDC sleeve
User avatar
Schlussdibusti
Working Dog
Posts: 1040
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:25 pm
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a DS

Re: Gwen takes over the bed...

Post by Schlussdibusti »

Better get a California King if you don't want to sleep on the floor :lol:
Eva & Marco BH
Jupiter, Florida
User avatar
Kristie E
Training Dog
Posts: 321
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:09 am
Tell us about yourself: I have had a DS for almost a year. Gwen and I are considering participating in PSA and or possible Ring Sport. I also have a Great Dane. I have grown up around working GSDs and my last GSD was a working K9 officer. I am all about dogs and animals in general and want to learn as much as I can about training.

Re: Gwen takes over the bed...

Post by Kristie E »

If I thought it would make a difference I would. Except that she likes to sleep right up next to me so even if I slide over she squishes over... that and she has to lick my face every two hours or so.. :huh:
Kristie
Rommel's Guenhyvar (Gwenice the Menace) BH, PSA PDC sleeve
User avatar
dutchringdog
Green Dog
Posts: 117
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:41 am
Tell us about yourself: I am a single mom with two great children and a lovely DS

Re: Gwen takes over the bed...

Post by dutchringdog »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Thats why they are not allowed, I grew up with a Basset hound in my bed but their lets are only 2", thalie has a nice fluffy bed on the floor
Lisa , Thalie, Sadie
Image
http://www.designsbyclyne.com
User avatar
Schlussdibusti
Working Dog
Posts: 1040
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:25 pm
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a DS

Re: Gwen takes over the bed...

Post by Schlussdibusti »

Now I understand where the nick name "Gwenice the Menace" comes from. :whistle: :wtg:
Eva & Marco BH
Jupiter, Florida
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: Gwen takes over the bed...

Post by Marjolein »

haha, nice and soft huh... Soon she will be knocking at the door every night :lol:
Image
User avatar
Kristie E
Training Dog
Posts: 321
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:09 am
Tell us about yourself: I have had a DS for almost a year. Gwen and I are considering participating in PSA and or possible Ring Sport. I also have a Great Dane. I have grown up around working GSDs and my last GSD was a working K9 officer. I am all about dogs and animals in general and want to learn as much as I can about training.

Re: Gwen takes over the bed...

Post by Kristie E »

the bed stuff while I am trying to make it is the least of her "menacing" .... She sleeps downstairs, (on the couch)... I know cuz she doesn't get off when my husband goes downstairs.... and she is a terrible bed HOG so sleeping with us is definitely not an option...
Kristie
Rommel's Guenhyvar (Gwenice the Menace) BH, PSA PDC sleeve
Sugars Mom
Working Dog
Posts: 1734
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:16 am
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a Dutch Shepherd mix (without knowing what she was) from the SPCA here in Victoria BC and am now trying to learn everything I can about this breed. My husband and I work from home most of the time so I thought it was time to get a puppy! We have his 2 boys here half the time and we wanted a nice family dog.

Sugar looks like a miniature Dutch Shepherd with floppy ears, and has every ounce of DS traits in her little body!

I hope to learn from other DS owners and share doggy experiences.
Location: Victoria BC

Re: Gwen takes over the bed...

Post by Sugars Mom »

well, you can't blame them wanting to be comfy on the couch or bed (I say as Sugar is snugged up against me here on the couch...) :)
Sue (and Sugar)

Image
Post Reply