Hi from Los Angeles!

For our new members to introduce themselves
Post Reply
User avatar
evenjeans
Just Whelped
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:05 am
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a dutch shepherd about one year ago. Love him to death and thought I could get involved with a community of their humans.

Hi from Los Angeles!

Post by evenjeans »

I adopted a DSD about a year now. Spotted this forum online and thought I'd a share a few pics. His name is Macaroni aka "Mack" and he's not a full breed (has some white on his paws and a patch on his chest), so I was wondering if any of you could recognize what he's mixed with? Anywho, thanks for having us!

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: Hi from Los Angeles!

Post by Marjolein »

welcome!
How big is he? Could be grate dane in there :dsshock: :dssmile:
Image
User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5692
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA

Re: Hi from Los Angeles!

Post by Dutchringgirl »

beautiful!
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
User avatar
Kristie E
Training Dog
Posts: 321
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:09 am
Tell us about yourself: I have had a DS for almost a year. Gwen and I are considering participating in PSA and or possible Ring Sport. I also have a Great Dane. I have grown up around working GSDs and my last GSD was a working K9 officer. I am all about dogs and animals in general and want to learn as much as I can about training.

Re: Hi from Los Angeles!

Post by Kristie E »

very cute !!
Kristie
Rommel's Guenhyvar (Gwenice the Menace) BH, PSA PDC sleeve
User avatar
Schlussdibusti
Working Dog
Posts: 1040
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:25 pm
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a DS

Re: Hi from Los Angeles!

Post by Schlussdibusti »

Welcome to the Forum!
Beautiful dog. The white patches on the paws and chest do not necessarily mean he is not full DS. Depends on the size and location of the spots in my understanding. The Forum has breeders who can explain much better.
BTW...What is the white powder on his nose?! Was he trying to snort something? :whistle: :hic: :lol:
Eva & Marco BH
Jupiter, Florida
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: Hi from Los Angeles!

Post by Marjolein »

He likes taking being a narcotic K9 pretty serious huh? :eew: :lol: :lol:
Image
Post Reply