2 x Ivil??

Have a photo you want to share?
Post Reply
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

2 x Ivil??

Post by Marjolein »

Today one of the dogs from our first litter came to visit us! It was only a quick visit as they were on the return-journey of their holiday, but it was SO nice to see them! The puppy, now 15 months, was just like mom, the played together and it looked like we had 1 Ivils running around in the yard :D

Image

Image
:eew: looking silly was inherited...

Image

Image
and GO!

Image
njieeeuwwwww

Image
Zoemmmmm

Image
Ieieieieie tight corner...

Image
racemonster

Image
Stand for a second for a pic :D

Image
Her owner shows off all the tricks they learned

Image
Hier! (looks familiar...)

Image
head

Image
zig-zag

Image
Image
User avatar
Libbyt
Puppy
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 1:29 am
Tell us about yourself: Hi, I live in NC with my husband, daughter and son. With three Westies and 2 cats already in our family, we recently acquired a Dutch Shepherd as a service dog for our daughter, Sally.

Re: 2 x Ivil??

Post by Libbyt »

What fun! Looks like they had a great visit!
Libby
Mom of Sally and her DS BFF, Sasha
User avatar
Schlussdibusti
Working Dog
Posts: 1040
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:25 pm
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a DS

Re: 2 x Ivil??

Post by Schlussdibusti »

Marco wants to visit and play too! Super nice looking yard - we are yeeeaaallooouusss :mrgreen:
Eva & Marco BH
Jupiter, Florida
User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5692
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA

Re: 2 x Ivil??

Post by Dutchringgirl »

fantastic!!
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
User avatar
Kristie E
Training Dog
Posts: 321
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:09 am
Tell us about yourself: I have had a DS for almost a year. Gwen and I are considering participating in PSA and or possible Ring Sport. I also have a Great Dane. I have grown up around working GSDs and my last GSD was a working K9 officer. I am all about dogs and animals in general and want to learn as much as I can about training.

Re: 2 x Ivil??

Post by Kristie E »

love it can we come and play too?
Kristie
Rommel's Guenhyvar (Gwenice the Menace) BH, PSA PDC sleeve
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: 2 x Ivil??

Post by Marjolein »

you're all invited to come over and play :D easy to say from this side of the big pond :lol:
Image
leih merigian
Working Dog
Posts: 1960
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:20 pm
Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.

Re: 2 x Ivil??

Post by leih merigian »

Marjolein wrote:you're all invited to come over and play :D easy to say from this side of the big pond :lol:

And, right back at'cha! :lol: :lol: :lol:
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
Post Reply