Sadie's idea of swimming

Have a photo you want to share?
Post Reply
User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5692
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA

Sadie's idea of swimming

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Image

She went in the deep part but her legs were going in all different directions, she was paddling so fast but not going anywhere, I laughed so hard I almost fell over. The look on her face was " OMG OMG OMG, land land land !!!"
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
User avatar
Schlussdibusti
Working Dog
Posts: 1040
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:25 pm
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a DS

Re: Sadie's idea of swimming

Post by Schlussdibusti »

She needs to spend some time with Marco's swim instructor, Jerry. :mrgreen:
Eva & Marco BH
Jupiter, Florida
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: Sadie's idea of swimming

Post by Marjolein »

whahaha, Ivil did the same, with a ball she suddenly DID swim normal :D
Love the pic! 8-) :mrgreen:
Image
User avatar
Christie M
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1279
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:03 pm
Tell us about yourself: Love my striped beasts.

Re: Sadie's idea of swimming

Post by Christie M »

Willow does that the first swim of every season. Then once I give her a toy, she forgets to think about swimming and is fine. I love it!!
Christie Meyer
http://www.northwoodsk9.com
http://www.dutchshepherdrescue.org
http://www.thunderhawkcanine.com

Be proud of the things that you have taught your dog. Be humbled and grateful for all of the things that your dog has taught you. - Unknown
Post Reply