Marco cooling off

Have a photo you want to share?
Post Reply
User avatar
Schlussdibusti
Working Dog
Posts: 1040
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:25 pm
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a DS

Marco cooling off

Post by Schlussdibusti »

"No mom, I am not getting out of the water! But, could you bring me some ice water?"
DSCF0002.JPG
DSCF0004.JPG
These pics were taken on Tuesday. The poor dude cut his right front paw on Thursday. No water activities until the wound is closed. :dsangry:
Eva & Marco BH
Jupiter, Florida
User avatar
alspyce
Working Dog
Posts: 1222
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:51 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am in New York State. Got my first DS about 14 years ago (more or less as a rescue- lost her in Nov.). After years of GSD's, and a few dogs of other breeds (Rotti/Beauceron/Ger. Shorthaired Pointer/ Yorkie and my current Jack Russell) I now have another DS, 4mo female, no name yet, tho I have a few in mind.
Also have a horse-old quarter horse mare-32.
Can't wait for all the snow to get gone! Spring is coming too slow this year!
Location: Corinth, New York

Re: Marco cooling off

Post by alspyce »

great pictures, hope his paw heals soon
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France
Chris Carlton/Lyric
User avatar
Schlussdibusti
Working Dog
Posts: 1040
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:25 pm
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a DS

Re: Marco cooling off

Post by Schlussdibusti »

Here are some more....
DSCF0006.JPG
DSCF0010.JPG
Eva & Marco BH
Jupiter, Florida
User avatar
dutchringdog
Green Dog
Posts: 117
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:41 am
Tell us about yourself: I am a single mom with two great children and a lovely DS

Re: Marco cooling off

Post by dutchringdog »

excellent pictures !!!!!!
Lisa , Thalie, Sadie
Image
http://www.designsbyclyne.com
Sugars Mom
Working Dog
Posts: 1734
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:16 am
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a Dutch Shepherd mix (without knowing what she was) from the SPCA here in Victoria BC and am now trying to learn everything I can about this breed. My husband and I work from home most of the time so I thought it was time to get a puppy! We have his 2 boys here half the time and we wanted a nice family dog.

Sugar looks like a miniature Dutch Shepherd with floppy ears, and has every ounce of DS traits in her little body!

I hope to learn from other DS owners and share doggy experiences.
Location: Victoria BC

Re: Marco cooling off

Post by Sugars Mom »

Very nic pics!! I especially like the one where he looks like the loch ness with ears ;)

Hope his foot gets better soon!
Sue (and Sugar)

Image
Post Reply