Conformation, I feel she is a Dutch Shepherd
-
rkbenge
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:02 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Owner of a DS.
Conformation, I feel she is a Dutch Shepherd
Just need some opinions as to if she is a Dutch Shepherd. She is closing in on three years of age. have had dog for six months she was a craigslist find and they adopted her from the Franklin county shelter as a "Shepherd-boxer mix" .
- Attachments
-
- i phone uploads 004.jpg (204.51 KiB) Viewed 1951 times
-
- i phone uploads 003.jpg (94.02 KiB) Viewed 1951 times
-
- i phone uploads 002.jpg (195.31 KiB) Viewed 1951 times
-
- i phone uploads 001.jpg (162.43 KiB) Viewed 1951 times
- Christie M
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 1279
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:03 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Love my striped beasts.
Re: Conformation, I feel she is a Dutch Shepherd
Beautiful kid and awesome pics! I think she may be DS mix. What makes me say mix is her head to start - just very boxy. But either way, I think she is a gorgeous dog and very lucky to have found herself in your care.
Christie Meyer
http://www.northwoodsk9.com
http://www.dutchshepherdrescue.org
http://www.thunderhawkcanine.com
Be proud of the things that you have taught your dog. Be humbled and grateful for all of the things that your dog has taught you. - Unknown
http://www.northwoodsk9.com
http://www.dutchshepherdrescue.org
http://www.thunderhawkcanine.com
Be proud of the things that you have taught your dog. Be humbled and grateful for all of the things that your dog has taught you. - Unknown
- Marjolein
- Working Dog
- Posts: 2078
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
- Location: Warbeyen, Germany
- Contact:
Re: Conformation, I feel she is a Dutch Shepherd
I can't help it... I'm thinking Am Bull again
The brinble, the head, the wide chest
Very handsome looking dog
Very handsome looking dog


Facebook page.