Hello

For our new members to introduce themselves
Post Reply
Jaz
Just Whelped
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:03 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am new to the breed. I have a 5 month old female that I got from a bad breeder. She is doing well now, but I wanted to help others avoid getting scammed like I did. I have been lurking for awhile now and decided to register when I saw a post about the breeder I purchased from.
Location: NW PA

Hello

Post by Jaz »

Hello all,
i have been lurking for awhile. I saw a post about the breeder I got my female from and new I needed to warn the person not to use that breeder.
Maybe I will get ambitious and post some pics eventually.
Eric
mafiamom
Puppy
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:27 pm
Tell us about yourself: grew up with german shepherds and so did my hubby. Also had a bichon. Got married and got a bichon and a bernese mountain dog, sadly roxie passed away this august. =( Tulla needs a fur sister and my boys need big dog. Have fallen in love with the dutch shepherd!! Hope to own one soon!!!

Re: Hello

Post by mafiamom »

hi!! WELCOME!! =) im new too and believe me, they dont bite =)
kim
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: Hello

Post by Marjolein »

Welcome :D

at least the humans don't bite...most of the time :dsangry: :dssmile: :dssmile:
Image
User avatar
Schlussdibusti
Working Dog
Posts: 1040
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:25 pm
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a DS

Re: Hello

Post by Schlussdibusti »

Welcome to the forum! :wave:
Eva & Marco BH
Jupiter, Florida
User avatar
icvanstra
Working Dog
Posts: 1153
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:33 am
Tell us about yourself: .
Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort

Re: Hello

Post by icvanstra »

Welcome!
Eric
  • - Cino vom Foxtal
    - Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
    - Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)
User avatar
alspyce
Working Dog
Posts: 1222
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:51 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am in New York State. Got my first DS about 14 years ago (more or less as a rescue- lost her in Nov.). After years of GSD's, and a few dogs of other breeds (Rotti/Beauceron/Ger. Shorthaired Pointer/ Yorkie and my current Jack Russell) I now have another DS, 4mo female, no name yet, tho I have a few in mind.
Also have a horse-old quarter horse mare-32.
Can't wait for all the snow to get gone! Spring is coming too slow this year!
Location: Corinth, New York

Re: Hello

Post by alspyce »

Welcome, any pictures???????
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France
Chris Carlton/Lyric
User avatar
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
Tell us about yourself: *
Location: Tex@s

Re: Hello

Post by vneerland »

Welcome! Especially proud to have more men aboard. :)
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
User avatar
Jan
Training Dog
Posts: 405
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:58 pm
Tell us about yourself: I like Dutch Shepherddogs, especially the roughcoat. At the moment we have three dogs, two DS (one female who is 10 years and one male who is six months) and one male Laekenois at the age of three. We live in the north of The Netherlands.
Location: Zoutkamp, NL

Re: Hello

Post by Jan »

Welcome.
Image
User avatar
Christie M
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1279
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:03 pm
Tell us about yourself: Love my striped beasts.

Re: Hello

Post by Christie M »

Jaz wrote:Hello all,
i have been lurking for awhile. I saw a post about the breeder I got my female from and new I needed to warn the person not to use that breeder.
Maybe I will get ambitious and post some pics eventually.

This may be late in coming, but you can always use the private message option to send personal information that you would rather not make public.

Welcome to the forum. We would love to see some pics and hear about how you got involved with the breed.
Christie Meyer
http://www.northwoodsk9.com
http://www.dutchshepherdrescue.org
http://www.thunderhawkcanine.com

Be proud of the things that you have taught your dog. Be humbled and grateful for all of the things that your dog has taught you. - Unknown
User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5692
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA

Re: Hello

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Welcome !!!
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
Post Reply