I changed my user id

For our new members to introduce themselves
Post Reply
CaroleBoaz
Training Dog
Posts: 592
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:52 am
Tell us about yourself: I am currently the Secretary and Treasurer of the Dutch Shepherd Club of North America. We are the national breed club for Dutch Shepherds, and have the support of the Nederlandse Herdershonden Club in our endeavours to record the Dutch Shepherd breed in the United States and Canada through the American Kennel Club. dscna.com Join us on Facebook.
Contact:

I changed my user id

Post by CaroleBoaz »

I was blackpuppy, I am now CaroleBoaz.

That is all. :dssmile:
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: I changed my user id

Post by Marjolein »

ahhh! I was all confused with your avatar, I was thinking, that is a Dutch dog, but there was someone else who owned it?? HUH???

So you really learned from our genetics discussion huh? no black puppy :mrgreen: :lol:
Image
CaroleBoaz
Training Dog
Posts: 592
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:52 am
Tell us about yourself: I am currently the Secretary and Treasurer of the Dutch Shepherd Club of North America. We are the national breed club for Dutch Shepherds, and have the support of the Nederlandse Herdershonden Club in our endeavours to record the Dutch Shepherd breed in the United States and Canada through the American Kennel Club. dscna.com Join us on Facebook.
Contact:

Re: I changed my user id

Post by CaroleBoaz »

Marjolein wrote:So you really learned from our genetics discussion huh? no black puppy :mrgreen: :lol:
LOL! That's funny.

I used to use "blackpuppy" for an id, because I had a black dog. Doerak was my first dog. He was a very serious worker. I was told he was from The Netherlands, but the guy who sold him to me lied so much, I will never know. Eventually, my friends and I decided he was part Dutch Shepherd. He was a really good dog and had a hard life before I bought him. He taught me everything I know. Well, what he didn't teach me, my Malinois did!

Image

Image

http://clgoetz.8m.com/dogs/doerak/index.htm
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: I changed my user id

Post by Marjolein »

nice dog! Doerak looks like your typical black KNPV mali to me, so maybe he was Dutch... Did he get it when you said "pak um!" :roll: :lol:
Image
CaroleBoaz
Training Dog
Posts: 592
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:52 am
Tell us about yourself: I am currently the Secretary and Treasurer of the Dutch Shepherd Club of North America. We are the national breed club for Dutch Shepherds, and have the support of the Nederlandse Herdershonden Club in our endeavours to record the Dutch Shepherd breed in the United States and Canada through the American Kennel Club. dscna.com Join us on Facebook.
Contact:

Re: I changed my user id

Post by CaroleBoaz »

The seller said he was a Malinois. I took him to an IPO seminar and he seemed to really enjoy the bitework. But I think they all do. ;)
User avatar
icvanstra
Working Dog
Posts: 1153
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:33 am
Tell us about yourself: .
Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort

Re: I changed my user id

Post by icvanstra »

Carol,

Take a look at the photo's I have posted of Cino. In many of them he looks black. As he lays next to me...he looks black.

He is not! He just happens to be a very dark Dutch Shepherd. He is definitely brindle. ...just happens to have a lot more black fur than "gold."

When he is in the sunlight that golden brindle pops out! 8-)
Eric
  • - Cino vom Foxtal
    - Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
    - Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)
User avatar
Christie M
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1279
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:03 pm
Tell us about yourself: Love my striped beasts.

Re: I changed my user id

Post by Christie M »

I love those pics Carole. I don't think I have ever seen this boy. He was very lucky to have ended up in your life!
Christie Meyer
http://www.northwoodsk9.com
http://www.dutchshepherdrescue.org
http://www.thunderhawkcanine.com

Be proud of the things that you have taught your dog. Be humbled and grateful for all of the things that your dog has taught you. - Unknown
User avatar
Jan
Training Dog
Posts: 405
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:58 pm
Tell us about yourself: I like Dutch Shepherddogs, especially the roughcoat. At the moment we have three dogs, two DS (one female who is 10 years and one male who is six months) and one male Laekenois at the age of three. We live in the north of The Netherlands.
Location: Zoutkamp, NL

Re: I changed my user id

Post by Jan »

Christie M wrote:I love those pics Carole. I don't think I have ever seen this boy. He was very lucky to have ended up in your life!
He looks very happy on those photo's.
Image
Post Reply