Hi my name is April, I got my Dutch about 14 months ago. His name is Rampage he is now 2. He does live up to his name! I currently do dog rescue and was amazed by his character, beauty and spirit, since I had seen alot of breeds and had never been really attracted to just one breed. Owning him really made me do research about the breed and He is everything that the breed is about! I got him by accident boy am I glad! He is the best dog and I will own nothing but dutchies from now . We are competing in Schutzhund. There are not alot of trainers in Vegas who train Dutchies so we travel everywhere there a good helper and mentor but our training career is just started.
I am considering my 2nd Dutch a female but still trying to find the best kennel to buy from that is why I joined this forum to learn more.
Hello from Las Vegas
-
topdoglv
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:27 am
- Tell us about yourself: I currently own a male dutch named Rampage. He is almost 2 years and is just starting he competitive career in shutzhund. He is my 1st dutch but will not be my last!
Hello from Las Vegas
- Attachments
-
- my handsome boy!
- rammiegrass.jpg (6.96 KiB) Viewed 2562 times
-
leih merigian
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1960
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:20 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.
Re: Hello from Las Vegas
Welcome April!
Glad you found us. Sounds like you have a very cool dog, and nice pic!
I, too, am on my first Dutch...she's only 12 weeks old and we're just starting on our journey.
Hope to see you around here a lot and will be eager to hear about your life with your Dutch.
Glad you found us. Sounds like you have a very cool dog, and nice pic!
I, too, am on my first Dutch...she's only 12 weeks old and we're just starting on our journey.
Hope to see you around here a lot and will be eager to hear about your life with your Dutch.
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
- vneerland
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 1547
- Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
- Tell us about yourself: *
- Location: Tex@s
Re: Hello from Las Vegas
Welcome April!
Happy ending for both you and your dog, but what a shame to find a (good) dog in a shelter.
May I assume that means you know nothing about his background?
Happy ending for both you and your dog, but what a shame to find a (good) dog in a shelter.
Judith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds 
- icvanstra
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1153
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:33 am
- Tell us about yourself: .
- Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort
Re: Hello from Las Vegas
Welcome!
Eric
- - Cino vom Foxtal
- Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
- Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)
- Marjolein
- Working Dog
- Posts: 2078
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
- Location: Warbeyen, Germany
- Contact:


Facebook page.