Aneek

Have a photo you want to share?
funkyhunky
Puppy
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:29 pm
Tell us about yourself: Dutch Shepherd owner.

Aneek

Post by funkyhunky »

Hello from Ontario!
I've been lurking here for a few weeks so I thought I'd throw up a quick pic of my 9 months old female.
dan

Image
Dan form Ontario
User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5692
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA

Re: Aneek

Post by Dutchringgirl »

She is beautiful!! What a silky shiny coat.
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
User avatar
Schlussdibusti
Working Dog
Posts: 1040
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:25 pm
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a DS

Re: Aneek

Post by Schlussdibusti »

Beautiful :wtg:
Eva & Marco BH
Jupiter, Florida
Sugars Mom
Working Dog
Posts: 1734
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:16 am
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a Dutch Shepherd mix (without knowing what she was) from the SPCA here in Victoria BC and am now trying to learn everything I can about this breed. My husband and I work from home most of the time so I thought it was time to get a puppy! We have his 2 boys here half the time and we wanted a nice family dog.

Sugar looks like a miniature Dutch Shepherd with floppy ears, and has every ounce of DS traits in her little body!

I hope to learn from other DS owners and share doggy experiences.
Location: Victoria BC

Re: Aneek

Post by Sugars Mom »

Thats quite the looker!
Sue (and Sugar)

Image
funkyhunky
Puppy
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:29 pm
Tell us about yourself: Dutch Shepherd owner.

Re: Aneek

Post by funkyhunky »

Thanks Ladies!
I did french ring and mondioring for six years with an amstaff(brevet in both) and then got a pit bull that recently passed at the age of twelve. I wanted to to get a healthy mid sized dog and ended up with this DS and couldn't be happier. She is now spayed and is our family companion, I was nervous getting one of these dogs because I had worked/seen a lot of nervy mals...... but, we came across this young female and the choice was easy. I don't know anything about her ped other than the breeder has/had connections with BadenK9......
dan
Dan form Ontario
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: Aneek

Post by Marjolein »

wow, nice looking dog!
Welcome :dssmile:
Image
User avatar
Jan
Training Dog
Posts: 405
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:58 pm
Tell us about yourself: I like Dutch Shepherddogs, especially the roughcoat. At the moment we have three dogs, two DS (one female who is 10 years and one male who is six months) and one male Laekenois at the age of three. We live in the north of The Netherlands.
Location: Zoutkamp, NL

Re: Aneek

Post by Jan »

Welcome. Nice dog.
Image
CaroleBoaz
Training Dog
Posts: 592
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:52 am
Tell us about yourself: I am currently the Secretary and Treasurer of the Dutch Shepherd Club of North America. We are the national breed club for Dutch Shepherds, and have the support of the Nederlandse Herdershonden Club in our endeavours to record the Dutch Shepherd breed in the United States and Canada through the American Kennel Club. dscna.com Join us on Facebook.
Contact:

Re: Aneek

Post by CaroleBoaz »

Stunning dog!
Lauren
Training Dog
Posts: 540
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:29 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a wife, mother of 2 kids, 3 cats, 1 Standard Poodle (10 yrs) and Xena, a Dutch Shepherd Puppy.

Re: Aneek

Post by Lauren »

What a beautiful girl! How much does she weigh now?
Lauren from Western NC
funkyhunky
Puppy
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:29 pm
Tell us about yourself: Dutch Shepherd owner.

Re: Aneek

Post by funkyhunky »

She's going to be 10 months old later this month and she's a lean 45lbs...
She's 22 inches at the shoulder.
dan
Dan form Ontario
leih merigian
Working Dog
Posts: 1960
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:20 pm
Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.

Re: Aneek

Post by leih merigian »

She's gorgeous...and welcome to you!
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
User avatar
kchristy
Training Dog
Posts: 539
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:07 pm
Tell us about yourself: My name is Katrina, I have 1 dutch shepherd name Merlin. He is a handful and keeps things in our house very interesting and fun :)
Location: McCurtain, Ok

Re: Aneek

Post by kchristy »

Beautiful :) Welcome
Katrina, Soba, & Merlin
funkyhunky
Puppy
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:29 pm
Tell us about yourself: Dutch Shepherd owner.

Re: Aneek

Post by funkyhunky »

Aneek recently turned 1 yrs old, so I figured I'd throw up a recent pic of her for you all.
Take care,
dan

Image
Dan form Ontario
User avatar
felixone123
Working Dog
Posts: 1076
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:08 pm
Tell us about yourself: Rescued our first DS male on Dec 27, 2011. Approx 4 yrs. Rescued from NADSR. His name is Odin. Adopted a 2nd DS from NADSR June 27, 2012. Kai - 6 months.
Location: Fishkill, NY

Re: Aneek

Post by felixone123 »

Happy Birthday Aneek - you sure are purty!!
Barbara, Odin & Kai
leih merigian
Working Dog
Posts: 1960
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:20 pm
Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.

Re: Aneek

Post by leih merigian »

Gorgeous girl!

What do you guys do together for fun?
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
Isis
Puppy
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:56 am
Tell us about yourself: I am a life long dog owner who enjoys dog sports and PPT, I own a Dutch Shepherd, a German Shepherd and a Standard Schnauzer.

Re: Aneek

Post by Isis »

HAppy B-day Aneek! She is just gorgeous!! :)
Gia and Panzer (Dutch Shepherd)

Image
Lauren
Training Dog
Posts: 540
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:29 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a wife, mother of 2 kids, 3 cats, 1 Standard Poodle (10 yrs) and Xena, a Dutch Shepherd Puppy.

Re: Aneek

Post by Lauren »

:wishes: Happy Birthday! she sure has grown into a beautiful young lady!
Lauren from Western NC
User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5692
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA

Re: Aneek

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Happy birthday!!!
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
ICE
Training Dog
Posts: 281
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:32 am
Tell us about yourself: I have a 12 week old dutch shepherd that my trainer got for me to train in schutzhund. This is my 1st dutch shepherd, I have always had german shepherds. Currently, I have 4 dogs.

Re: Aneek

Post by ICE »

She is beautiful!!!

Patty
Patty and Ice
User avatar
Jan
Training Dog
Posts: 405
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:58 pm
Tell us about yourself: I like Dutch Shepherddogs, especially the roughcoat. At the moment we have three dogs, two DS (one female who is 10 years and one male who is six months) and one male Laekenois at the age of three. We live in the north of The Netherlands.
Location: Zoutkamp, NL

Re: Aneek

Post by Jan »

She looks great, happy birthday. :D
Image
Post Reply