Page 2 of 2

Re: Sadie and Thalie

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:19 pm
by GSDNanny
There is variety in the breed from all of the photos in this section, but yet not a large wide spectrum as in a lot of breeds.

That Nico is one handsome dude! You can just see the strength he exhibits. :cool:

@Judith, I have never heard that expression "a$$ over tea kettle". I'll have to remember it though for future reference. ;)

Re: Sadie and Thalie

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:55 pm
by alspyce
GSDNanny wrote: @Judith, I have never heard that expression "a$$ over tea kettle". I'll have to remember it though for future reference. ;)
One of my Mom's favorites (She's 83)----I thought everyone had heard it! It's similar to being "knocked into next week". :lol:

Re: Sadie and Thalie

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:25 pm
by Dutchringgirl
GSDNanny wrote: @Judith, I have never heard that expression "a$$ over tea kettle". I'll have to remember it though for future reference. ;)
We need to get you out more!!