Page 1 of 1

Hello from Hampton Roads, VA

Posted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:28 pm
by Stellen
Just call me Moe

Re: Hello from Hampton Roads, VA

Posted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:37 pm
by Christie M
Hey Handsome,

How about some sort of intro about how wonderful you are and your awesome Dutch???????

BTW - thanks for joining and crossposting about the missing Dutch. You are awesome! Can't wait to see you at Nationals.

Re: Hello from Hampton Roads, VA

Posted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:12 pm
by vneerland
Welcome 'attack mode Moe'. It seems that Christie is quite fond of you and we would like to share in the love, so don't be bashful. :player: We dont 'stellen' until you have been given a couple of verbal warnings (like 'halt politie, halt politie') :ds:

Re: Hello from Hampton Roads, VA

Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:08 am
by leih merigian
Well, Hey There, Moe...

Re: Hello from Hampton Roads, VA

Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:40 pm
by Marjolein
Halt politie!

There's your first warning :lol:

Welcome here, so uhm, who are you? :roll:

Re: Hello from Hampton Roads, VA

Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:48 pm
by Stellen
Hello!

My apologies for not doing this before!

My name is Morris Lindesey. I currently live in Hampton Roads,VA. I co-own a pet obedience business and I recently partnered with a K9 equipment manufacturer, so I stay very busy to say the least. I'm member of a training club called Fenrir K9 that trains for PSA and personal protection. I'm a fan of all respectable dog sports, where really time and skill was put into the dog.I'm a partial to KNPV and PSA. I own a female Dutch Shepherd name Phoenix PSA2 (East Coast Regional Champion Level 2). 2010 was a really good year for us, in May we showed for the very first time and got our PDC and PSA 1. Then in August received our first leg of our PSA 2 under Judge Christie Meyer. We then went to the Regionals in Saco, ME received our second leg and became the PSA 2 ECRC. In October went on to show at the PSA 3 level at Nationals, unfortunately we did do so well, but we will back next year to try again. Not too bad for a dog that was given the label of "She will never do Schutzhund" as a puppy! None the less I am happy with the year we had! ;)

P.S. Sorry if my intro isn't so good, I'm not at all comfortable talking about myself. Christie Meyer made me do this...she has that effect on me somehow! :D

Re: Hello from Hampton Roads, VA

Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:27 pm
by GSDNanny
Welcome, Moe! Yeh, Christie tends to bring the best out in folks and dogs!


Denise Gatlin
Louisiana

Re: Hello from Hampton Roads, VA

Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:03 pm
by icvanstra
Excellent job Moe! ...and more importantly...WELCOME!

An even better job well done to Christie.... ;-)

We will get you working on creating a signature for your profile. That way it will automatically sign your posts for you.

eric

Re: Hello from Hampton Roads, VA

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:47 am
by vneerland
:wave: Good to have you here Morris.
Fenrir. I love it! Wasn't he the mythical wolf who was Loki's son?

Re: Hello from Hampton Roads, VA

Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:01 am
by Aztechalo
Welcome, Moe!

Re: Hello from Hampton Roads, VA

Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:55 pm
by Marjolein
but...now we still don't know where your Phoenix came from? Pedigree?? :)