Page 1 of 1
Hello from Alabama
Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:54 am
by Congoman
Hey guys I'm an experienced dog handler that's taking my first shot at the Dutch Sheperd come tomorrow. Picking up my 4 month old pup tomorrow. He's off true working lines and I like how both his Sire and Dam work. I plan on training him in Basic Obedience and Personal Protection. Hopefully he takes to the training well and gives me years of pleasure.
Re: Hello from Alabama
Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:43 am
by Olie
Welcome Congo! I cant wait to see your puppy!
Re: Hello from Alabama
Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:26 pm
by CaroleBoaz
Welcome!
Re: Hello from Alabama
Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:34 pm
by alspyce
Welcome !!! Don't forget the pictures! Where's your pup coming from?
Re: Hello from Alabama
Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:10 pm
by mariposa34
Hi can't wait to see the pic's!
Re: Hello from Alabama
Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 9:17 am
by Congoman
alspyce wrote:Welcome !!! Don't forget the pictures! Where's your pup coming from?
He's coming from a friend of mine who's been training protection dogs for over 30 years.
Re: Hello from Alabama
Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 3:30 pm
by vneerland
Welcome "Congoman".
Would you be so kind as to post a brief intro in the new member section? You can also create a signature there so you don't have to remember to sign a name to your posts ever time
