Newbie!
-
Dtchshprd21
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 4:26 am
- Tell us about yourself: We adopted the sweetest Dutch Shepard (mix?) 10yrs ago and we think she is the best most loving dog we have ever had! She is so sweet we can't imagine her ever being capable of doing the things I have seen in the Dutch shepard videos! Haha! We want to get another puppy to keep her company and keep her young!
Newbie!
Just wanted to introduce myself and say that I have fallen in love with this breed!
- alspyce
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1222
- Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:51 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am in New York State. Got my first DS about 14 years ago (more or less as a rescue- lost her in Nov.). After years of GSD's, and a few dogs of other breeds (Rotti/Beauceron/Ger. Shorthaired Pointer/ Yorkie and my current Jack Russell) I now have another DS, 4mo female, no name yet, tho I have a few in mind.
Also have a horse-old quarter horse mare-32.
Can't wait for all the snow to get gone! Spring is coming too slow this year! - Location: Corinth, New York
Re: Newbie!
Welcome----so have we!
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France
Chris Carlton/Lyric
Chris Carlton/Lyric
- Dutchringgirl
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 5692
- Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
- Location: Ct, USA
-
CaroleBoaz
- Training Dog
- Posts: 592
- Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:52 am
- Tell us about yourself: I am currently the Secretary and Treasurer of the Dutch Shepherd Club of North America. We are the national breed club for Dutch Shepherds, and have the support of the Nederlandse Herdershonden Club in our endeavours to record the Dutch Shepherd breed in the United States and Canada through the American Kennel Club. dscna.com Join us on Facebook.
- Contact:
Re: Newbie!
Welcome!
- pdlucky
- Puppy
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:16 am
- Tell us about yourself: I am the proud owner of a 18 month old neutered male Dutch Shepherd.
- Christie M
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 1279
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:03 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Love my striped beasts.
Re: Newbie!
Welcome to the forum newbee
Tell us, what impressed you or struck you about the breed? Have you met some in person?
Also, can you please visit the User Control Panel and create a signature that includes your name? I just can't keep track of folks from just their logins.
Tell us, what impressed you or struck you about the breed? Have you met some in person?
Also, can you please visit the User Control Panel and create a signature that includes your name? I just can't keep track of folks from just their logins.
Christie Meyer
http://www.northwoodsk9.com
http://www.dutchshepherdrescue.org
http://www.thunderhawkcanine.com
Be proud of the things that you have taught your dog. Be humbled and grateful for all of the things that your dog has taught you. - Unknown
http://www.northwoodsk9.com
http://www.dutchshepherdrescue.org
http://www.thunderhawkcanine.com
Be proud of the things that you have taught your dog. Be humbled and grateful for all of the things that your dog has taught you. - Unknown
- Marjolein
- Working Dog
- Posts: 2078
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
- Location: Warbeyen, Germany
- Contact:


Facebook page.

