Page 1 of 1

Hi!!! Here I am from Italy!

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:37 am
by Eclipse_Pau
Ciao!!!!
My name is Paola! I'm from Italy and with my sister we started working with dutch shepherd! And we love them soooooo much!!!!!! :love:

Re: Hi!!! Here I am from Italy!

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:54 pm
by GreatRembrandt
paola lives with rembrandt's mummy!!

Re: Hi!!! Here I am from Italy!

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:31 pm
by Olie
Welcome!!

Re: Hi!!! Here I am from Italy!

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:48 pm
by alspyce
Welcome!

Re: Hi!!! Here I am from Italy!

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:57 pm
by CaroleBoaz
Welcome!

Re: Hi!!! Here I am from Italy!

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:58 pm
by felixone123
Hello there!!

Re: Hi!!! Here I am from Italy!

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:55 am
by leih merigian
Glad you joined us here...

cools dogs, eh? :D

Re: Hi!!! Here I am from Italy!

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:56 pm
by Marjolein
Welcome :)

Re: Hi!!! Here I am from Italy!

Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:40 am
by Dutchringgirl
welcome!!! Must see pictures of the doggie!!

Re: Hi!!! Here I am from Italy!

Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:59 pm
by vneerland
Welcome Paola! Do you have a Dutch shepherd too? If so, let's see it! 8-)

If you can, please to to your user control panel at the left top of your screen, click on the profile tab and edit (add) a signature for us, so you don't have to remember to sign your posts?