Page 1 of 1
Hello from North Carolina
Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:45 pm
by Devildog
Hello people, my name is Brian and I am from the Greensboro area. I am trying to find out as much information on Dutch Shepherd's as possible. I use to have a German Shepherd until he passed of old age. I want a Dutch for me and my family. I live out in the country and it's kind of secluded. I have a two and half year old little girl so I want a good protector and companion. It gets so hot here that I was considering a Doberman but I like the Dutch Shepherds.
Re: Hello from North Carolina
Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:22 pm
by felixone123
welcome!! you've come to the best place to find out about DS.
Re: Hello from North Carolina
Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:08 pm
by alspyce
Welcome!
(Christie or Judith will be asking you to create a signature in the control panel.)
Re: Hello from North Carolina
Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:28 am
by Olie
Welcome!
Re: Hello from North Carolina
Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:11 pm
by CaroleBoaz
Welcome!
I know a bunch of people in NC with long hair DS, so it can't be too hot for them.

Re: Hello from North Carolina
Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:38 pm
by vneerland
Welcome Brian from Greensboro. I hope you find the info you are looking for, but I think you came to the right place.
And not to disappoint Alspyce

...would you mind creating a signature line in your profile so we can actually remember who is who?

Re: Hello from North Carolina
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:16 pm
by Marjolein
Welcome

Re: Hello from North Carolina
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:48 pm
by Dutchringgirl
Welcome!!! I think the heat is a personal preference, Thalie just loves it, she will sleep in the hot sun all day, but Sadie wants to come in.
Re: Hello from North Carolina
Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:00 am
by leih merigian
Hey, Brian!
You do know that there is a HUGE difference between a DS and a Doberman, right?
What's leading you to like the idea of a DS, besides the protective aspects?