Hard core mountain biking with his Vizsla Amber along with him! this is CRAZY! so cool! they are going sooo fast, the way my Mina runs I would be so scared she would run into something! she would like doing this so much though!! I take her biking with me alot but only on mild/easy trails so far.
Check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm5B_pyPd20
Not a dutchie but SO COOL (video)
- MinaHerdershonden
- Puppy
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:40 am
- Tell us about yourself: My name is Anna and i'm 19 years old, I volunteer most of my time and half of which goes to OCAS shelter which is where I found Mina who was 7 months old at the time.
I live in chapel hill, NC. Soon to be near ashville NC as I will be attending Warren Wilson College. - Location: Chapel Hill, NC
Not a dutchie but SO COOL (video)
I'm Anna.
From Chapel Hill, NC.
Short haired dark/gold brindle:
Mina.

:D
From Chapel Hill, NC.
Short haired dark/gold brindle:
Mina.

:D
- Dutchringgirl
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 5692
- Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
- Location: Ct, USA
Re: Not a dutchie but SO COOL (video)
Very cool. Thats the kind of biking I do and Thalie comes along. She loves going full speed, and then stoping to munch on deer poop.
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT




-
CaroleBoaz
- Training Dog
- Posts: 592
- Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:52 am
- Tell us about yourself: I am currently the Secretary and Treasurer of the Dutch Shepherd Club of North America. We are the national breed club for Dutch Shepherds, and have the support of the Nederlandse Herdershonden Club in our endeavours to record the Dutch Shepherd breed in the United States and Canada through the American Kennel Club. dscna.com Join us on Facebook.
- Contact:
Re: Not a dutchie but SO COOL (video)
That's cool! I want one of those cameras, now.
- felixone123
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1076
- Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:08 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Rescued our first DS male on Dec 27, 2011. Approx 4 yrs. Rescued from NADSR. His name is Odin. Adopted a 2nd DS from NADSR June 27, 2012. Kai - 6 months.
- Location: Fishkill, NY
Re: Not a dutchie but SO COOL (video)
looks like fun for both parties. however, I would probably fall off the bike 
Barbara, Odin & Kai
- Dutchringgirl
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 5692
- Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
- Location: Ct, USA
Re: Not a dutchie but SO COOL (video)
felixone123 wrote:looks like fun for both parties. however, I would probably fall off the bike
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT




- MinaHerdershonden
- Puppy
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:40 am
- Tell us about yourself: My name is Anna and i'm 19 years old, I volunteer most of my time and half of which goes to OCAS shelter which is where I found Mina who was 7 months old at the time.
I live in chapel hill, NC. Soon to be near ashville NC as I will be attending Warren Wilson College. - Location: Chapel Hill, NC
Re: Not a dutchie but SO COOL (video)
Hahaha yeah, it would be so fun.
I'm Anna.
From Chapel Hill, NC.
Short haired dark/gold brindle:
Mina.

:D
From Chapel Hill, NC.
Short haired dark/gold brindle:
Mina.

:D


Facebook page.