Page 1 of 1
Not a dutchie but SO COOL (video)
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:50 am
by MinaHerdershonden
Hard core mountain biking with his Vizsla Amber along with him! this is CRAZY! so cool! they are going sooo fast, the way my Mina runs I would be so scared she would run into something! she would like doing this so much though!! I take her biking with me alot but only on mild/easy trails so far.
Check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm5B_pyPd20
Re: Not a dutchie but SO COOL (video)
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:40 pm
by Dutchringgirl
Very cool. Thats the kind of biking I do and Thalie comes along. She loves going full speed, and then stoping to munch on deer poop.
Re: Not a dutchie but SO COOL (video)
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:53 pm
by CaroleBoaz
That's cool! I want one of those cameras, now.
Re: Not a dutchie but SO COOL (video)
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:37 pm
by felixone123
looks like fun for both parties. however, I would probably fall off the bike

Re: Not a dutchie but SO COOL (video)
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:53 pm
by Dutchringgirl
Re: Not a dutchie but SO COOL (video)
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:01 pm
by MinaHerdershonden
Hahaha yeah, it would be so fun.