Page 1 of 1
Hi from the East Coast
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:06 am
by kai2012
My husband and I are empty nesters and we just lost our beloved dog (not a Dutch Shepherd) last November after 11 years. Kai came into our lives in February of this year as an 8 week old puppy. She is now 7 months old and such a joy to have. A challenge on some days but we love her so much! I am so happy to have found this forum and to read all the comments. It is really helpful to hear from other owners. I am truly amazed at how smart this breed is and how quickly they can learn just about anything.
Re: Hi from the East Coast
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:30 am
by Drizlaru
Welcome to the Forums! You've come to the right place if your looking for DS info!
Where on the East Coast are ye?
Re: Hi from the East Coast
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:45 pm
by alspyce
Welcome!
Re: Hi from the East Coast
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:15 pm
by kai2012
Thanks for the welcome! I am in Massachusetts. I tried to add a picture of Kai in the avatar section but it tells me my picture is too big. Any advice????
Re: Hi from the East Coast
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:25 pm
by felixone123
Hi and welcome!! I have a Kai too and he is a male about 7-8 months. I also have Odin who is in the avatar pic.
Yes, they are smart little demons, eh?
Re: Hi from the East Coast
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:15 pm
by Marjolein
Welcome

Re: Hi from the East Coast
Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:41 am
by jjohnsice
the smartest dogs for sure.
Re: Hi from the East Coast
Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:59 am
by Dutchringgirl
Welcome! I am in CT!!!
Re: Hi from the East Coast
Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:57 pm
by vneerland
Welcome Kathy and Kai.