New lens for the camera ... and of course dog pictures!

Have a photo you want to share?
Post Reply
User avatar
icvanstra
Working Dog
Posts: 1153
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:33 am
Tell us about yourself: .
Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort

New lens for the camera ... and of course dog pictures!

Post by icvanstra »

In Northeast Indiana in early May the Tulips are in full bloom. Where I live in Central Indiana they are pretty much done for the year. These photos were taken in my brothers back yard on the first of May.

This was the second time I've had a chance to play with the new lens that i bought. The camera is a Canon Digital Rebel XTi and the lens is a Canon 18-200 IS.

Image

Image

Image

Of course I have to get a photo of Abigail as well!

Image

The rest of these photo's were taken two weeks ago. They may look familiar... I like to take the dogs to a small park that is not far from my brothers house. Other than a very small part (four feet) the whole thing is fenced in and makes a nice place to let the dogs run without worrying about them running off. In all the times I've been there I've never run into anyone or any other dogs.

Cino hogging both balls...

Image

Image

he loves to jump for the ball!

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

one of the reasons I love going to this park. Both Cino and Abigail love playing on the playground equipment.

Image

gimme the ball ... gimme the ball ... gimme the ball ... gimme the ball

Image

Image

the Flying Dutchman

Image

Image

Image
Eric
  • - Cino vom Foxtal
    - Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
    - Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)
Post Reply