New lens for the camera ... and of course dog pictures!
Posted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:08 am
In Northeast Indiana in early May the Tulips are in full bloom. Where I live in Central Indiana they are pretty much done for the year. These photos were taken in my brothers back yard on the first of May.
This was the second time I've had a chance to play with the new lens that i bought. The camera is a Canon Digital Rebel XTi and the lens is a Canon 18-200 IS.



Of course I have to get a photo of Abigail as well!

The rest of these photo's were taken two weeks ago. They may look familiar... I like to take the dogs to a small park that is not far from my brothers house. Other than a very small part (four feet) the whole thing is fenced in and makes a nice place to let the dogs run without worrying about them running off. In all the times I've been there I've never run into anyone or any other dogs.
Cino hogging both balls...


he loves to jump for the ball!





one of the reasons I love going to this park. Both Cino and Abigail love playing on the playground equipment.

gimme the ball ... gimme the ball ... gimme the ball ... gimme the ball


the Flying Dutchman



This was the second time I've had a chance to play with the new lens that i bought. The camera is a Canon Digital Rebel XTi and the lens is a Canon 18-200 IS.



Of course I have to get a photo of Abigail as well!

The rest of these photo's were taken two weeks ago. They may look familiar... I like to take the dogs to a small park that is not far from my brothers house. Other than a very small part (four feet) the whole thing is fenced in and makes a nice place to let the dogs run without worrying about them running off. In all the times I've been there I've never run into anyone or any other dogs.
Cino hogging both balls...


he loves to jump for the ball!





one of the reasons I love going to this park. Both Cino and Abigail love playing on the playground equipment.

gimme the ball ... gimme the ball ... gimme the ball ... gimme the ball


the Flying Dutchman


