
Gage at a year old, In the snow:)
- DSGirl
- Puppy
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Wed May 02, 2012 3:28 am
- Tell us about yourself: I have 1 Dutch Shepherd pup who is a fun boy to work. And I look forward to competing with him in the future.
Gage at a year old, In the snow:)
I thought I would post an updated pic of Gage. He turned a year old this month, and it snowed on Christmas, and I thought a pic would be nice, lol.


Geneva
Dogs
Rubik - lab/hound mix
Jesse - Terrier mix
Dusty - Pit Mix
Suki - Terrier mix
April - Collie mix
Patches - Papillon
Scooter - Chi/Shih tzu mix - she is my parents dog but lives with me
Gage - Dutch Shepherd
Dogs
Rubik - lab/hound mix
Jesse - Terrier mix
Dusty - Pit Mix
Suki - Terrier mix
April - Collie mix
Patches - Papillon
Scooter - Chi/Shih tzu mix - she is my parents dog but lives with me
Gage - Dutch Shepherd
- steph90
- Puppy
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:48 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Stephanie & Kodi
- Location: Florida
- centrop67
- Site Admin

- Posts: 3589
- Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:42 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.
- Location: Cutler Bay, FL, USA
Re: Gage at a year old, In the snow:)
I can't get over how wonderful these dogs look. All I can say is WOW!
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
![]() |
RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers |


Facebook page.