Hello from Virginia

For our new members to introduce themselves
Post Reply
ddlexis
Just Whelped
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:53 pm
Tell us about yourself: Hello I have been training dogs on and off for 17 years. I cut my teeth on GSD's doing SAR, FEMA, and protection. I finally made the move to Dutchies and Mals and have never looked back. I develop young dogs for police and military. I do occasionally sell and place dogs in pet homes. This is just a hobby for me and I do it for enjoyment.

Hello from Virginia

Post by ddlexis »

Fellow dutch shepherd owner saying hello. I train any breed of for fun. I have been training 17 years, and I started with GSD's. I finally graduated to Mals and Dutchies about 8 years ago and have never looked back. :D I currently have a 2 year old female named Ziva. Here is a link to her pedigree.


http://www.bloedlijnen.nl

Best Regards,
David
Post Reply