Page 1 of 1
Tyson with his Varsity Ball
Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:00 pm
by Stacy_R
He can't play with it without barking...LOL Goofy dog.
I am thinking about getting a smaller Boomer Ball as well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aa0at7BxA5E
Re: Tyson with his Varsity Ball
Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:58 pm
by Revhendo
Bwahahaha! Who needs a silly cat with a ball of yarn?
Oh, and nice back yard....
Re: Tyson with his Varsity Ball
Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:05 pm
by Stacy_R
Revhendo wrote:Bwahahaha! Who needs a silly cat with a ball of yarn?
Exactly!!!
Revhendo wrote:Oh, and nice back yard....
Thanks! that hill is where all the mice live...though their population is dwindling fast...

Re: Tyson with his Varsity Ball
Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:15 pm
by Revhendo
Could be worse. He could be herding all them mice into one area just for you......
Re: Tyson with his Varsity Ball
Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:43 pm
by LyonsFamily
I love this. Odin's the exact same way with his ball. Right now he has the boomer ball. I like the texture of those better than the Varsity balls and for half the price, I think that's what we're sticking with. Mysteriously, his ball vanished the day after Elli got here. I think he rolled it into the neighbor's woods and forget about it.
The boomer ball we have is the 10" one and it's worked out great for both of them. I do sand the rough spots down periodically though to prevent nose cuts.
Re: Tyson with his Varsity Ball
Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:55 pm
by Stacy_R
Revhendo wrote:Could be worse. He could be herding all them mice into one area just for you......
Funny story...he and the schnauzer almost chased one right into the house... they were playing keep away with one that they had caught, my step-son opens the back door just as one of them dropped it...almost went right in. Luckily the min-pin was right inside and would have grabbed it!!
LyonsFamily wrote:Right now he has the boomer ball. I like the texture of those better than the Varsity balls and for half the price, I think that's what we're sticking with.The boomer ball we have is the 10" one and it's worked out great for both of them. I do sand the rough spots down periodically though to prevent nose cuts.
Is the boomer ball not slick like the varsity ball? I do like the price better...MUCH better...on the boomer balls. I can see that I will have to sand the spots where he gouges with his teeth.
Re: Tyson with his Varsity Ball
Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:29 pm
by Dances With Empties
Played that vid & my pup just lost his S@#t, barking & looking for the intruder. It was funny because it wasn't a play bark!!!
Re: Tyson with his Varsity Ball
Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:23 pm
by Stacy_R
Dances With Empties wrote:Played that vid & my pup just lost his S@#t, barking & looking for the intruder. It was funny because it wasn't a play bark!!!
LOL!!! Get 'em puppers!! How could that other dog have gotten into your house?!?!?!

Re: Tyson with his Varsity Ball
Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:46 pm
by Tappy4me
So cute! Maiya loved her varsity ball. Hope to get Rufus to play with it. Right now it's as big as he is lol.