Page 1 of 1

Hi

Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:04 pm
by bannerd
Hello all, I'm new here, after getting told to introduce myself I figured I will. I don't own a DS yet although I have been looking pretty steady on finding one. I have owned Belgians in the past and I figured I would try the DS. Honestly I don't know a heck of a lot about dogs, but I'm looking for a companion.. something that I can take long hikes with and all that fun stuff. I'm a male located in NY, I work a lot and I'm single, one of the many reasons I would like a dog. :lol:

Other than that I don't really have a story to tell you all, hopefully soon.

Re: Hi

Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:40 pm
by icvanstra
Bannerd -

Welcome to the group. Good luck in your search for a Dutch Shepherd. I have had some great pet quality Rescue DS pass through my house so don't forget about looking there as well.

Don't forget to sign your posts (or create a signature) - viewforum.php?f=55

Re: Hi

Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:50 pm
by turnnburn52984
Welcome to the forum!