Vrolijk Kerstfeest

Your home for general discussion. Don't know where to post? Try here first.
Post Reply
User avatar
icvanstra
Working Dog
Posts: 1153
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:33 am
Tell us about yourself: .
Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort

Vrolijk Kerstfeest

Post by icvanstra »

To our Dutch friends where they received all their presents about three weeks ago - Vrolijk Kerstfeest.

Except maybe Marjolein and Judith who may have gotten coal left in their wooden shoes. :americo

Sinterklaas and Americo snubbed me this year. Left out my wooden shoe with some treats for Americo earlier this month and all I found the next morning was an empty wooden shoe. Then again...Cino may have gotten into it. I'm sure Abigail was cheering him on.
Eric
  • - Cino vom Foxtal
    - Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
    - Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)
Raven
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1608
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:19 am
Tell us about yourself: .

Re: Vrolijk Kerstfeest

Post by Raven »

Abigail was the brains behind the operation.
Though I can only hope to become the person who my animals believe I am, the things that they have taught me have made me a better human being. ~~~Sharon~~~
Post Reply