Hello from Canada

For our new members to introduce themselves
Post Reply
User avatar
kamil959
Just Whelped
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:16 pm
Tell us about yourself: Just got my first stripped puppy!
Location: London, Ontario

Hello from Canada

Post by kamil959 »

Hello to everyone! :D

I am currently looking for a dutch shepherd puppy but dont know of any good breeders. I want a dog which would be good in schutzhund and be a good companion dog for me and my wife. I live in London Ontario and there are no DS breeders around here. I've looked on the internet and have come across a lot of DS breeder but having a hard time choosing one. And I'm wondering if there are any that you guys would recommend, at least narrow my list down to a couple of good ones. Any help would be much appreciated.

Lots of thanks :D
ARES
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: Hello from Canada

Post by Marjolein »

Welcome :dssmile:
Image
User avatar
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
Tell us about yourself: *
Location: Tex@s

Re: Hello from Canada

Post by vneerland »

Welcome kamil. Would you mind telling us a wee bit more about yourself? M/F, name, balance on bank account, social security number, marital status and that kind of trivial stuff? :mrgreen:
Well...maybe not that extensive, but at least your name and gender? You can even create a signature!
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
User avatar
icvanstra
Working Dog
Posts: 1153
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:33 am
Tell us about yourself: .
Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort

Re: Hello from Canada

Post by icvanstra »

Kamil959 -

Welcome to the Forum. There are some breeders on the forum and many people who have purchased from Breeders not on the forum...etc...
Eric
  • - Cino vom Foxtal
    - Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
    - Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)
Post Reply