Page 1 of 1

Hello from Canada

Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:35 pm
by kamil959
Hello to everyone! :D

I am currently looking for a dutch shepherd puppy but dont know of any good breeders. I want a dog which would be good in schutzhund and be a good companion dog for me and my wife. I live in London Ontario and there are no DS breeders around here. I've looked on the internet and have come across a lot of DS breeder but having a hard time choosing one. And I'm wondering if there are any that you guys would recommend, at least narrow my list down to a couple of good ones. Any help would be much appreciated.

Lots of thanks :D

Re: Hello from Canada

Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:34 pm
by Marjolein
Welcome :dssmile:

Re: Hello from Canada

Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:20 pm
by vneerland
Welcome kamil. Would you mind telling us a wee bit more about yourself? M/F, name, balance on bank account, social security number, marital status and that kind of trivial stuff? :mrgreen:
Well...maybe not that extensive, but at least your name and gender? You can even create a signature!

Re: Hello from Canada

Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:33 pm
by icvanstra
Kamil959 -

Welcome to the Forum. There are some breeders on the forum and many people who have purchased from Breeders not on the forum...etc...