Hey there !
I have two DS, one 9yo and one just about 5 months. Both great females. I trained ring sport but just love the dutchies.
Look forward to meeting and talking with you all
Hi all
- Dutchringgirl
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 5692
- Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
- Location: Ct, USA
Hi all
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT




- vneerland
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 1547
- Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
- Tell us about yourself: *
- Location: Tex@s
Re: Hi all
Welcome Dutchringgirl!
Do tell us a little more about yourself, please. You can create a signature so you don't have to keep signing your posts, and we look forward to meeting your brindle crew.
Do tell us a little more about yourself, please. You can create a signature so you don't have to keep signing your posts, and we look forward to meeting your brindle crew.
Judith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds 
- Dutchringgirl
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 5692
- Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
- Location: Ct, USA
Re: Hi all
ill get on putting up pictures and such. What else would you like to know? I never know what to write.
Ive had my 9yo since she was about 1, she came from france and is awesome. I did ring with her until R2, she was great, light bite but right on the money. I also trained my Mal to R2 as well.
I just got the Puppy, she is fitting in really well.
Ive had my 9yo since she was about 1, she came from france and is awesome. I did ring with her until R2, she was great, light bite but right on the money. I also trained my Mal to R2 as well.
I just got the Puppy, she is fitting in really well.
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT




- icvanstra
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1153
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:33 am
- Tell us about yourself: .
- Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort
Re: Hi all
take a look here: http://www.dutchshepherdforum.com/viewforum.php?f=55
Create a signature for yourself and an Avatar if you want.
You can tell us about your dogs, what you do with them, whatever... just a way for people to get to know you.
Create a signature for yourself and an Avatar if you want.
You can tell us about your dogs, what you do with them, whatever... just a way for people to get to know you.
Eric
- - Cino vom Foxtal
- Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
- Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)
- Dutchringgirl
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 5692
- Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
- Location: Ct, USA
Re: Hi all
I havent done Ring in a few years now. My 9yo goes mountain biking and hiking with me and the puppy right now is just being a pup, but as she gets older and in better shape, ill start bringing her out with me.
The two girls are getting along excellent and my kids just love the dogs. They are so good with kids too.
I would like to check around the boards for people who do searching with their dogs, I found the "nose" thread and want to read that more.
The two girls are getting along excellent and my kids just love the dogs. They are so good with kids too.
I would like to check around the boards for people who do searching with their dogs, I found the "nose" thread and want to read that more.
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT




- Marjolein
- Working Dog
- Posts: 2078
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
- Location: Warbeyen, Germany
- Contact:
- Christie M
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 1279
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:03 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Love my striped beasts.
Re: Hi all
Hey Lisa,
Check out the Happy Tails thread in the rescue section. Your girl's story is in there - short but sweet.
Check out the Happy Tails thread in the rescue section. Your girl's story is in there - short but sweet.
Christie Meyer
http://www.northwoodsk9.com
http://www.dutchshepherdrescue.org
http://www.thunderhawkcanine.com
Be proud of the things that you have taught your dog. Be humbled and grateful for all of the things that your dog has taught you. - Unknown
http://www.northwoodsk9.com
http://www.dutchshepherdrescue.org
http://www.thunderhawkcanine.com
Be proud of the things that you have taught your dog. Be humbled and grateful for all of the things that your dog has taught you. - Unknown


Facebook page.
