Page 1 of 1

Hi all

Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:38 pm
by Dutchringgirl
Hey there !

I have two DS, one 9yo and one just about 5 months. Both great females. I trained ring sport but just love the dutchies.

Look forward to meeting and talking with you all

Re: Hi all

Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:46 pm
by vneerland
Welcome Dutchringgirl!
Do tell us a little more about yourself, please. You can create a signature so you don't have to keep signing your posts, and we look forward to meeting your brindle crew.

Re: Hi all

Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:04 pm
by Dutchringgirl
ill get on putting up pictures and such. What else would you like to know? I never know what to write.

Ive had my 9yo since she was about 1, she came from france and is awesome. I did ring with her until R2, she was great, light bite but right on the money. I also trained my Mal to R2 as well.

I just got the Puppy, she is fitting in really well.

Re: Hi all

Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:58 pm
by icvanstra
take a look here: http://www.dutchshepherdforum.com/viewforum.php?f=55

Create a signature for yourself and an Avatar if you want.

You can tell us about your dogs, what you do with them, whatever... just a way for people to get to know you.

Re: Hi all

Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:07 pm
by Dutchringgirl
I havent done Ring in a few years now. My 9yo goes mountain biking and hiking with me and the puppy right now is just being a pup, but as she gets older and in better shape, ill start bringing her out with me.

The two girls are getting along excellent and my kids just love the dogs. They are so good with kids too.

I would like to check around the boards for people who do searching with their dogs, I found the "nose" thread and want to read that more.

Re: Hi all

Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:03 pm
by Marjolein
Welcome!
I did some searching ;) and still do :dshead:

Re: Hi all

Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:35 am
by Christie M
Hey Lisa,
Check out the Happy Tails thread in the rescue section. Your girl's story is in there - short but sweet.