Page 1 of 1

Hi from Cape Cod

Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:23 pm
by pchery
Hi I currently have 2 D.S. One is a 10 yo rescue and one is a soon to be 5 yo female. She has earned her UCDX and ASCA CDX,we are working on utility, they both are involved in agility. I am an Occupational Therapist that is branching out into animal assistive therapy for the physically disabled training for companion and service dogs. I will be looking for a pup this summer that will work with me and be trained for therapy sessions. I feel the work ethic of a DS can make an excellent service dog. Pat from Cape Cod MA

Re: Hi from Cape Cod

Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:10 pm
by Christie M
Hello Pat,

Welcome to the group! What wonderful work you do with your dogs!! I am really intrigued in the animal assisted therapy! I have heard more and more about it recently. I know we would all love to hear more about the specific details of what your dogs do! Well....and we are all a sucker for striped beasts in pictures!!!

Feel free to view your user control panel and create a signature and avatar. Then we will always know who you are when you post!!

Re: Hi from Cape Cod

Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:46 pm
by vneerland
:wave: Hello Pat from Cape Cod. Welcome to you and your brindles. Shameless photo spam is greatly appreciated :)

Re: Hi from Cape Cod

Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:15 am
by Dutchringgirl
Welcome ! Cant wait to see your doggies !!

Re: Hi from Cape Cod

Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:30 pm
by GSDNanny
vneerland wrote::wave: Hello Pat from Cape Cod. Welcome to you and your brindles. Shameless photo spam is greatly appreciated :)

A big DITTO on that!! Welcome and ENJOY!

Re: Hi from Cape Cod

Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:54 am
by cake73
At least one of her dogs made the rescued DS cover of this year's NADSR calendar! (sorry I cannot remember which one)

Re: Hi from Cape Cod

Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:34 pm
by Marjolein
Welcome :dslook:

Re: Hi from Cape Cod

Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:56 pm
by leih merigian
Glad you found us, Pat, and eager to hear more about your assisted therapy stuff...and PICTURES :D