Anyway, I'm hoping to be active and join this community of dog lovers.
Greetings from Eastern WA
-
andy-matic
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:52 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I suspect I may have a Dutch Shepherd mix and I'm trying to see if I can get it confirmed.
Greetings from Eastern WA
Hey there everybody, I'm here to get a bit of help identifying my buddy's genetic background, but I also love dogs and this breed in particular seems wonderful. I've had dogs since I was a kid (labs, and more recently pugs) but now that I'm an adult I decided to adopt my own dog from my local shelter, and he's my favorite dog ever. Bringing him into the family has been a wonderful experience and I love him so much, I just want to make sure I'm ready for any future needs he might have.
Anyway, I'm hoping to be active and join this community of dog lovers.
Anyway, I'm hoping to be active and join this community of dog lovers.


Facebook page.